• Show
Clear All

• Re: # days until Jutting is collecting unemnployment

What about Steve Rohlik as a candidate?
    never up, never in!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
      When MG was brought back, those cries died down quickly for most.

I personally doubt that Hastings would leave UNO. Blais is going to be done relatively soon.
      Hastings will be the next UNO coach, and the Blais/tDon thing was the supposed clause in Blais' contract allowing him to be the next MN coach if tDon left (which was complete horsehockey, IMO; totally an urban legend).

And yes, when MG came back, things were going to okay for at least a year, depending on results. Which, I might add, are favorable, no matter what happens after Thursday.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by goofy gopher View Post
        Very interesting name. I would imagine he'd be contacted without a doubt.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by goofy gopher View Post
          He would make a great candidate. He is very personable, is well connected and has quite the Rolodex. I miss him at tUMD.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Corky will be missed.

Comment

I called and got my season tickets back today.
              My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                did they ask why you came back?
                Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

No, but I gathered they've been getting a lot of calls. I think they knew.
                  My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

• Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                    They still had some left?!? I'd imagine the ticket office there is similar to Munchkinland after that house landed on that broad
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Give Ron Rolston a call

Comment

Since this hasn't been posted here yet....

Dan Myers ‏ @MyersHockey

Eades says he is "very interested" in the Mankato gig.
                        Shane Frederick ‏ @puckato
                        RT @SchlossmanGF: Eades says he's very happy at UND, but these opportunities don't come up very often and he needs to look closely at it.
                        And this one out of nowhere....
                        Dan Myers ‏ @MyersHockey
                        Just asked former NHLer and Tampa Asst Wes Walz if he's interested in MSU gig. "Would be very interested, but I don't have a degree."
                        Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Maverick fans are going to need to raise the bar a bit...
                          *****https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/204551_207736455921654_207540672607899_773312_3382 36_o.jpg******

Also, this might come in handy too.
                          *****https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/215335_209207469107886_207540672607899_785022_4545 886_n.jpg******
                          Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                          What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

I have been told Eades is wanted, badly. He's the leader in the clubhouse right now.

I also was told today it sounds like they want a coach as quickly as possible to keep what may be their best recruiting class ever.
                            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

If Eades really is that interested, and if I were Mankato's AD, he'd already be booked for an interview at 9 AM Monday. I'd want to go after someone truly interested in the position, and with the qualifications to hang onto that highly touted freshman class.

Even as a fan of a different program, I think the nWCHA would be that much stronger as a conference with a coach like Eades leading MSUM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                                Maverick fans are going to need to raise the bar a bit...
                                *****https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/204551_207736455921654_207540672607899_773312_3382 36_o.jpg******

Also, this might come in handy too.
                                *****https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/215335_209207469107886_207540672607899_785022_4545 886_n.jpg******
                                Shouldn't be hard, Eades wanted nothing to do with Houghton.
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X