X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MavHockey14
    replied
    Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    Saw via twitter that MSU is already trying to bring back and create new season ticket holders. They are advertising the new hire and suggesting people buy season tickets. Good move.
    MavsFan has already bought his seats back after a year break. He said it sounded as if he wasnt the only one doing so when talking to the office.

Leave a comment:

• Husckey Domi Nation
    replied
    Re: # days until Jutting is collecting unemnployment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Right... They had an AMAZING turnaround, better than anyone could have imagined, and still finished 8th. 8th in this league is a good hockey team, if you guys finish that high in his first year I'd be happy
    Kato is bringing in a Huskie to turnaround its program. Makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• SCSU Euro
    replied
    Originally posted by Iwearpurple View Post
    Tech missed home ice by 3 points (maybe 2, I was too lazy to check tiebreakers). That's a bounce of the puck in any one game. If we improve that much next year, I will be very satisfied. I honestly see Tech and MSU as potential powerhouses in the nWCHA.
    Right... They had an AMAZING turnaround, better than anyone could have imagined, and still finished 8th. 8th in this league is a good hockey team, if you guys finish that high in his first year I'd be happy

Leave a comment:

• tunahead08
    replied

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    Saw via twitter that MSU is already trying to bring back and create new season ticket holders. They are the new hire and suggesting people buy season tickets. Good move.
    I would renew this year if I was still in Kato... unfortunately, Texas is a bit of a drive to make the Mavs games

Leave a comment:

• Iwearpurple
    replied

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    I think Mankato has a lot to be excited about for sure. I think a big jump is possible. But I don't think they could go from as bad as they were this year to home ice? Attainable? Yes. Likely? No. Just ask Tech
    Tech missed home ice by 3 points (maybe 2, I was too lazy to check tiebreakers). That's a bounce of the puck in any one game. If we improve that much next year, I will be very satisfied. I honestly see Tech and MSU as potential powerhouses in the nWCHA.

Leave a comment:

• Biddco
    replied

Saw via twitter that MSU is already trying to bring back and create new season ticket holders. They are advertising the new hire and suggesting people buy season tickets. Good move.
    Last edited by Biddco; 04-15-2012, 02:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SCSU Euro
    replied

I think Mankato has a lot to be excited about for sure. I think a big jump is possible. But I don't think they could go from as bad as they were this year to home ice? Attainable? Yes. Likely? No. Just ask Tech

Leave a comment:

• Huskiefan906
    replied

Great to see the coaching upgrades in the WCHA across the league it will help the nWCHA recruit and compete

Leave a comment:

• scsutommyboy
    replied

Hastings is a good hire for Mankato. he should be able to make your program one of the best teams in the new WCHA year in and year out.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

Mankato has secured some very nice players for the upcoming years. Are they A- list guys? No. But they are very solid and fit into the system very well. I am excited to see what my Alma mater does under Hastings.

Leave a comment:

• MavHockey14
    replied

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    Not sure if MSU's recruiting class for this year is as great as the Mavs fans think it is, but getting an NCAA bid should be easier for MSU in 2 years than it will be for UNO. I don't think UNO is a job that a head coach is going to jump to.
    Obviously it's not to the likes of North Dakota, Minnesota, etc. But it is a fairly good class with a lot of skill. One of the best classes we have had. Add in a new coach to rejuvenate a program, as well as a coach that has the potential to be much better than Troy, and I like the possibilities.

Leave a comment:

• Tipsy McStagger
    replied
    Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I wonder if Blais mentioned to Hastings he's sticking around longer than initially rumored? Or if Hastings will try and jump back to UNO when Blais retires?

I'd love to hear the reasoning behind why they didn't choose Eades.
    Not sure if MSU's recruiting class for this year is as great as the Mavs fans think it is, but getting an NCAA bid should be easier for MSU in 2 years than it will be for UNO. I don't think UNO is a job that a head coach is going to jump to.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Mankato didn't want to pay for the mustache combs and wax, obviously.
    Mankato probably lacks concrete shelters, too. They're more known for nooses. Conflict of interest for Eades in that case.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty
    replied

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I wonder if Blais mentioned to Hastings he's sticking around longer than initially rumored? Or if Hastings will try and jump back to UNO when Blais retires?

Mankato didn't want to pay for the mustache combs and wax, obviously.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X