Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine thread (cont) - Hobey Abbott goes Dancing

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    One thing we can agree on: the idea that this weekend wins or loses the Hobey for either player is silly.
    yeah, as it turned out, but had one of them put in 4 while the other was shut out, I have a good idea the one shut out would be done

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
      Larry has an article in today's BDN pertaining to 4 - 4 in OT. Tim has been lobbying for this for the past few years. Other coaches don't like it because they feel it favors the more skilled team. If the other team is more skilled, why is there a tie? It appears there is more support for it this time around. The players, I'm sure would like it.

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/03/2...g-possibility/
      Keep it at 5x5 but go from 5 minutes to a 10 minute Overtime...and if it's a tie...so be it...but PLEASE NO SHOOTOUTS.

Comment

Congratulations to Will O'Neil on signing with the Winnipeg Jets today!
        Curse of the Timmy

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
          Larry has an article in today's BDN pertaining to 4 - 4 in OT. Tim has been lobbying for this for the past few years. Other coaches don't like it because they feel it favors the more skilled team. If the other team is more skilled, why is there a tie? It appears there is more support for it this time around. The players, I'm sure would like it.

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/03/2...g-possibility/
          Both the NCAA and (especially) the NHL should go to 4x4 in regulation, if you ask me... There is just not enough room on the ice to accommodate five modern hockey players. It would be the best thing that's happened to the game since they *****-canned the two-line pass.

Comment

Working...
          X