Hockey East Quarterfinals: UMass at Boston College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hockey East Quarterfinals: UMass at Boston College

honestly, after reading Cahoon's tirade i am in disbelief. How many penalties did his team commit in just the last 7-8 minutes of that game that WEREN'T called?? there was even one within the last minute for Christ's sake and we wont even mention the most obvious one of the entire night on Gaudreau that incredibly wasn't called. I didn't see clearly whether it was icing or not but the Kreider thing behind the net wasn't a penalty.

Comment

I love how Jerry dropped the same line he drops whenever Parker b*tches about the refs too:

“I’m trying to coach,” said York, whose team won its 13th straight game. “I have a hard enough time trying to coach my team rather than referee the game.”

How about Toot watches the final 3 minutes of each game, I think if someone took out a shotgun and aimed it a Johnny they wouldn't call anything.

Hope Blaise got a DD last night.

Clowns

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
        honestly, after reading Cahoon's tirade i am in disbelief. How many penalties did his team commit in just the last 7-8 minutes of that game that WEREN'T called?? there was even one within the last minute for Christ's sake and we wont even mention the most obvious one of the entire night on Gaudreau that incredibly wasn't called. I didn't see clearly whether it was icing or not but the Kreider thing behind the net wasn't a penalty.
        Let him vent his fustration but you're right, they let go some obvious calls on UMass last night and on Friday. Christ I was sitting in front on Friday when they were hooking and clutching at Gaudreau and they let it go because it was near the end of the game and they decided to let the boys decide & play mentality and put away the whistle.
        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

there was even one within the last minute for Christ's sake and we wont even mention the most obvious one of the entire night on Gaudreau that incredibly wasn't called.
          The holding started in the corner, continued for about ten minutes along the back boards, and culminated with Gaudreau being tackled and layed upon (for another 10 minutes) behind the net. That was pretty awesome.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

yeah, that's pretty much what i saw and the one in the last minute was in your corner IIRC. Cahoon's team was great and certainly deserved a better fate but stop with the whining and show some class Toot!

Comment

I didn't see clearly whether it was icing or not but the Kreider thing behind the net wasn't a penalty.
              I haven't read Toot's comments and I'm am obviously bias, but I assume this you are talking about the clear right before the game winning goal. I clearly saw it. It was obviously icing.
              #NewMass

Comment

Working...
              X