• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrDemento
    replied
    Re: RPI 2011-12 Part VI: Sweet Meteor of Death

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    We were behind for only about 7 minutes in total.
    That just sounds so good! i wonder how many minutes we had been in the lead the first 32 games of the season? it sure wasn't many.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Tonight, this goes out to Joel Malchuk (sorry WaP, but needs a little bubblegum house):

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by DavidSec17 View Post
    Yeah, those comments cracked me up as well.
    I don't think the downed player even missed a shift.

They're turning more and more into Cornell wannabes.

Leave a comment:

• DavidSec17
    replied

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
    Nice win tonight boys. Paid the $9 to hear the Clarkson broadcast. Pretty homey group. One comment after the game was "I'm not going to sugar coat it... they are a dirty team". There was a lot of complaining about why Bergin wasn't suspended for the rest of the season after he took the major on Friday. Apparently the "supervisor of officials", which I think means Stewie, ruled he should be suspended but the league overruled. So we learned that Stewart does seem to have it out for us but also that Hagwell is his daddy apparently.

Yeah, those comments cracked me up as well.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Sweet, we beat our rivals! Now on to play Union.

Leave a comment:

• RPI fan 4 life
    replied

Playoff matchups for next week|
    Dartmouth at Cornell
    Yale at Harvard (that should be interesting)
    Quinnipiac at Colgate
    ... And of course, RPI at Union

Leave a comment:

• vicb
    replied

Great series by RPI. Better team won this weekend. Good luck in the next series. We will get you next year .

Leave a comment:

• RPI fan 4 life
    replied
    Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    Nice to move into the next round. After what was a horrible season these boys just do not want to end the year. Credit to everyone on the ice tonight and to the guys behind the bench. Have to admit-SA had this team prepared for clarkson and we perhaps could have done this in 2 games. Outshot them all 3 nights, outscored them 12-6 and never fell behind by more than 1 goal all weekend. Hope the boys enjoy this as much as the fans-and then immediately get ready to work towards next week.
    Yale won 7-3 so it is now official: Off to Schenectady next weekend.

Leave a comment:

• troyboy
    replied

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    I hope that some members of the local media don't engage in trash talking with me this week. I just recieved a call from Ken Schott to talk about the matchup on this week's edition of SlapSchotts. I referred him to my agent .... troyboy.
    Sorry ADad to busy slaveing over the stove cooking up some some crow for certain people and you know who you are !

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    Nice to move into the next round. After what was a horrible season these boys just do not want to end the year. Credit to everyone on the ice tonight and to the guys behind the bench. Have to admit-SA had this team prepared for clarkson and we perhaps could have done this in 2 games. Outshot them all 3 nights, outscored them 12-6 and never fell behind by more than 1 goal all weekend. Hope the boys enjoy this as much as the fans-and then immediately get ready to work towards next week.
    We were behind for only about 7 minutes in total.

Leave a comment:

• DrDemento
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RPI fan 4 life
    replied
    Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    $20 says they were talking out of their hindquarters.
    I watched the games on both Friday and Saturday and the announcers were so bad (and homers) that I turned off the sound and listened to the game on WRPI. The live broadcast ran about a minute ahead of the video.

Leave a comment:

• Red Cloud
    replied

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
    Nice win tonight boys. Paid the $9 to hear the Clarkson broadcast. Pretty homey group. One comment after the game was "I'm not going to sugar coat it... they are a dirty team". There was a lot of complaining about why Bergin wasn't suspended for the rest of the season after he took the major on Friday. Apparently the "supervisor of officials", which I think means Stewie, ruled he should be suspended but the league overruled. So we learned that Stewart does seem to have it out for us but also that Hagwell is his daddy apparently.
    $20 says they were talking out of their hindquarters.

Leave a comment:

• aweise
    replied

Congrats on the win, folks. Presuming Yale holds on, we'll see you all next week!

Leave a comment:

• rjohntute
    replied

Yay! And Clarkson still sucks! Seriously if it weren't for Karpowich they would've been on the road this weekend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X