• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI fan 4 life
    replied
    Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
    When and how to buy tickets?
    Tickets will probably go on sale either tomorrow or Tuesday. Call the HFH tomorrow to find out for sure. Or you could always travel down the road to get them at Messa Rink.

Leave a comment:

• Section 22
    replied
    Re: RPI 2011-12 Part VI: Sweet Meteor of Death

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
    Yeah, any info on this would be great

Leave a comment:

• rvd5star69
    replied
    Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    I am going to get hammered at johnk place.
    Where is John k,s place

Leave a comment:

• rvd5star69
    replied
    Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
    Special congrats goes out to the RPI fans who made e looooong trip to Potsdam. I'm sure Seth and the boys appreciated the support from the fans and of course the Pep Band. Hopefully, we will have a good fan base in Schenectady this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• RPI fan 4 life
    replied

Special congrats goes out to the RPI fans who made e looooong trip to Potsdam. I'm sure Seth and the boys appreciated the support from the fans and of course the Pep Band. Hopefully, we will have a good fan base in Schenectady this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• troyboy
    replied

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    That just sounds so good! i wonder how many minutes we had been in the lead the first 32 games of the season? it sure wasn't many.
    What first 32 games of the season I have no recolection of that it's been cleared from my hard drive

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

I don't get to see the team play again this year.

Leave a comment:

• AspyDad
    replied

I am going to get hammered at johnk place.

Leave a comment:

• troyboy
    replied

I guess Jones had words with Bergin after the game. Nice way to keep your head... coach. If this is the case, I applaud Mr. Hagwell for overruling Mr Stewart. It gives me no pleasure to say this but Mr. Stewart has out worn his welcome. His unprofessionalism and bias unforunately filters down to his officials. I'm sure Mr. Stewart has a nice pension and might want to get some sun.
    Word on the street is Stewie knows how to work a Tiki Bar !!!!

Leave a comment:

• AspyDad
    replied

Originally posted by DavidSec17 View Post
    Makes me worry about what kind of officiating display to expect next weekend.
    Stewart will try to give us Hicks.

Leave a comment:

• AspyDad
    replied

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
    One comment after the game was "I'm not going to sugar coat it... they are a dirty team".
    I watched the game Sat. night and the two annoucers were laughable. Most likely bright young men but don't know crap about hockey or broadcasting.

Leave a comment:

• DavidSec17
    replied

I guess Jones had words with Bergin after the game. Nice way to keep your head... coach. If this is the case, I applaud Mr. Hagwell for overruling Mr Stewart. It gives me no pleasure to say this but Mr. Stewart has out worn his welcome. His unprofessionalism and bias unforunately filters down to his officials. I'm sure Mr. Stewart has a nice pension and might want to get some sun.
    Makes me worry about what kind of officiating display to expect next weekend.

Leave a comment:

• AspyDad
    replied

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
    Apparently the "supervisor of officials", which I think means Stewie, ruled he should be suspended but the league overruled. So we learned that Stewart does seem to have it out for us but also that Hagwell is his daddy apparently.

Leave a comment:

• FlagDUDE08
    replied

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    Well done FDude. Absolutely played his heart out tonight.
    Definitely. The original version of the song is a little too Italo-Disco for me, and I don't really like the KCP Discotique Mix either, so why not this one?

Leave a comment:

• DrDemento
    replied

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Tonight, this goes out to Joel Malchuk (sorry WaP, but needs a little bubblegum house):

Well done FDude. Absolutely played his heart out tonight.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X