RPI 2011-12 Part VI: Sweet Meteor of Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011-12 Part VI: Sweet Meteor of Death

Congrats on the win, folks. Presuming Yale holds on, we'll see you all next week!
    Union Hockey

2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
      Nice win tonight boys. Paid the $9 to hear the Clarkson broadcast. Pretty homey group. One comment after the game was "I'm not going to sugar coat it... they are a dirty team". There was a lot of complaining about why Bergin wasn't suspended for the rest of the season after he took the major on Friday. Apparently the "supervisor of officials", which I think means Stewie, ruled he should be suspended but the league overruled. So we learned that Stewart does seem to have it out for us but also that Hagwell is his daddy apparently.
      $20 says they were talking out of their hindquarters.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
        $20 says they were talking out of their hindquarters.
        I watched the games on both Friday and Saturday and the announcers were so bad (and homers) that I turned off the sound and listened to the game on WRPI. The live broadcast ran about a minute ahead of the video.

Comment

Nice to move into the next round. After what was a horrible season these boys just do not want to end the year. Credit to everyone on the ice tonight and to the guys behind the bench. Have to admit-SA had this team prepared for clarkson and we perhaps could have done this in 2 games. Outshot them all 3 nights, outscored them 12-6 and never fell behind by more than 1 goal all weekend. Hope the boys enjoy this as much as the fans-and then immediately get ready to work towards next week.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            Nice to move into the next round. After what was a horrible season these boys just do not want to end the year. Credit to everyone on the ice tonight and to the guys behind the bench. Have to admit-SA had this team prepared for clarkson and we perhaps could have done this in 2 games. Outshot them all 3 nights, outscored them 12-6 and never fell behind by more than 1 goal all weekend. Hope the boys enjoy this as much as the fans-and then immediately get ready to work towards next week.
            We were behind for only about 7 minutes in total.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
              I hope that some members of the local media don't engage in trash talking with me this week. I just recieved a call from Ken Schott to talk about the matchup on this week's edition of SlapSchotts. I referred him to my agent .... troyboy.
              Sorry ADad to busy slaveing over the stove cooking up some some crow for certain people and you know who you are !
              What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                Yale won 7-3 so it is now official: Off to Schenectady next weekend.

Comment

Great series by RPI. Better team won this weekend. Good luck in the next series. We will get you next year .
                  Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                  And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                  WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                  If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Playoff matchups for next week|
                    Dartmouth at Cornell
                    Yale at Harvard (that should be interesting)
                    Quinnipiac at Colgate
                    ... And of course, RPI at Union

Comment

Sweet, we beat our rivals! Now on to play Union.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
                        Nice win tonight boys. Paid the $9 to hear the Clarkson broadcast. Pretty homey group. One comment after the game was "I'm not going to sugar coat it... they are a dirty team". There was a lot of complaining about why Bergin wasn't suspended for the rest of the season after he took the major on Friday. Apparently the "supervisor of officials", which I think means Stewie, ruled he should be suspended but the league overruled. So we learned that Stewart does seem to have it out for us but also that Hagwell is his daddy apparently.

Yeah, those comments cracked me up as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidSec17 View Post
                          Yeah, those comments cracked me up as well.
                          I don't think the downed player even missed a shift.

They're turning more and more into Cornell wannabes.

Comment

Tonight, this goes out to Joel Malchuk (sorry WaP, but needs a little bubblegum house):

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              We were behind for only about 7 minutes in total.
                              That just sounds so good! i wonder how many minutes we had been in the lead the first 32 games of the season? it sure wasn't many.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Tonight, this goes out to Joel Malchuk (sorry WaP, but needs a little bubblegum house):

Well done FDude. Absolutely played his heart out tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X