RPI 2011-12 Part VI: Sweet Meteor of Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2011-12 Part VI: Sweet Meteor of Death

UC fans have had their two best seasons ever... you think they could enjoy it? Textbook 'little brother.'
    Last edited by fr joe; 03-04-2012, 01:46 PM.
    Here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
      UC fans have had their two best seasons ever... you think they could enjoy it? Textbook 'little brother.'
      That too shall pass, and UC will go back to its natural place in the standings.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
        Cheering for the Engineers tonight.

Go Red!!!
        Thanks for the support, especially since you are now a member of tLodge.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          Who would you sit? After all this line up has outshot CCT twice now and arguably outplayed them twice. This is oneo fthose tough coaching decisions. If it turns out for the better-then you are a genius. If not, it is easy to second guess.
          Since the lineup has been posted, I can pass on this question.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
            Seriously...this is new territory for us. Give us some time to crow about it before we learn our lesson.
            Union Hockey

2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

One and done
              It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                One and done
                I enjoyed the informative nature of this post.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I want to take this opportunity to congratulate our great coach Seth Appert. Never in the storied history of this great program can an RPI coach say that he has beaten our dreaded rival Clarkson in a playoff series. Well ladies and gentlmen, no longer can our great coach be accused of losing the big ones.
                  Last edited by AspyDad; 03-04-2012, 08:19 PM.
                  "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

I hope that some members of the local media don't engage in trash talking with me this week. I just recieved a call from Ken Schott to talk about the matchup on this week's edition of SlapSchotts. I referred him to my agent .... troyboy.
                    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

• Re: RPI 2011-12 Part VI: Sweet Meteor of Death

OK, here's the big question. We know that RPI plays better on road weekends. Does Appert make them stay at a hotel next weekend even though they live just up the road?

Comment

• Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                        One and done
                        Must be talking about Clarkson. congratulations, Engineers!

Comment

WOW. Congratulations to the team, coaching staff, and everyone involved with RPI hockey!!! What a playoff series! Such a great win-my first Engineer playoff series win! And lots of credit to Clarkson, especially Paul Karpowich, who was an absolute monster in net. They made us work for it.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI92 View Post
                            OK, here's the big question. We know that RPI plays better on road weekends. Does Appert make them stay at a hotel next weekend even though they live just up the road?
                            This is not a bad idea. Or they could camp out in the Field House.

Comment

Nice win tonight boys. Paid the $9 to hear the Clarkson broadcast. Pretty homey group. One comment after the game was "I'm not going to sugar coat it... they are a dirty team". There was a lot of complaining about why Bergin wasn't suspended for the rest of the season after he took the major on Friday. Apparently the "supervisor of officials", which I think means Stewie, ruled he should be suspended but the league overruled. So we learned that Stewart does seem to have it out for us but also that Hagwell is his daddy apparently.

Comment

Yay! And Clarkson still sucks! Seriously if it weren't for Karpowich they would've been on the road this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X