• Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2011-12 Part VI: Sweet Meteor of Death

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    Do you still have that link-please.
    Nope.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Anyone who starts the score thread for tomorrow's game other than Ralph-i will personally take your liver out. He is on the hot streak!
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Anyone who starts the score thread for tomorrow's game other than Ralph-i will personally take your liver out. He is on the hot streak!
        Even if I were to try to go for Hawaii?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Even if I were to try to go for Hawaii?
          Dude-In 1984-85 I was so superstitious I kept the same routine before every RPI game. I wore the same clothes, I ate the same meal (home games were at Verdile's and had the veal parm each time with exactly 2 vodka gimlets). I know it has only been for the past 2 games-but Ralph started each thread-we won. Maybe this is a new streak-I just do not want to take any chances.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Hey Ralph, no pressure....
              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Dude-In 1984-85 I was so superstitious I kept the same routine before every RPI game. I wore the same clothes, I ate the same meal (home games were at Verdile's and had the veal parm each time with exactly 2 vodka gimlets). I know it has only been for the past 2 games-but Ralph started each thread-we won. Maybe this is a new streak-I just do not want to take any chances.
                I remember you mentioning that. Plus, although I did start two of my four in the 2008-09 season (OK, one was a women's game, still the height of controversy), I'm not about to take a chance.

Comment

I remember you mentioning that. Plus, although I did start two of my four in the 2008-09 season (OK, one was a women's game, still the height of controversy), I'm not about to take a chance.
                  The only other time I got that bad was in late 1995 with our run through the playoffs and the ECAC tournament in Lake Placid. I believe we were the 6th seed making it up there and I figured it couldn't hurt.

Comment

OK. I started the thread.

I had expected vicb to get there first.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Ed "don't call me Earl" Weaver in today's Record including a video interview with Nick Bailen http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

If we get to Part VII, I'd buy everyone that regularly posts in here a round.
                        You mean beverages, not bullets, correct?

and if you are worried about people running up their post count, you just could have said, I'll buy everyone that has been posting regularly.....
                        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                          You mean beverages, not bullets, correct?

and if you are worried about people running up their post count, you just could have said, I'll buy everyone that has been posting regularly.....
                          Whichever you desire. At this point, I'd say I'm safe.

Comment

Times Useless article.....good luck at Colgate!http://www.timesunion.com/sports/art...il-3375609.php
                            I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

Less than 2 hours to get your picks in for round one of the ECAC PICK THE PLAYOFFS
                              Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                              And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                              If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

For the trivially minded among us, Al Jones' place in RPI hockey history remains secure.

For 46 years, Jones, who led the 1965-66 team in scoring with 20 points, has held the distinction of being the lowest scoring team high scorer (if that term makes sense) in modern RPI hockey history.

Nick Bailen has finally surpassed him, as his four points tonight raise his total to 22 for this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X