Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
    Congrats Tech!!! Thank You For extending the misery for CC!
    Don't worry, Tech is an equal opportunity misery provider. Apply in person at pope's court, fleet st, london. or in case of absence, at 199 w Kellogg, st paul.
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Re: MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
      Don't worry, Tech is an equal opportunity misery provider. Apply in person at pope's court, fleet st, london. or in case of absence, at 199 w Kellogg, st paul.
      We usually go for Ice Cream when Tech gives us misery!
      Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
      www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Andy Strickland tweeted today that Jaden Schwartz is dropping out to negotiate a deal with the Blues - As usual I hate to see a player like that leave so early, but hopefully something he was already planning for the postseason and not jumping ship out of frustration.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
          Andy Strickland tweeted today that Jaden Schwartz is dropping out to negotiate a deal with the Blues - As usual I hate to see a player like that leave so early, but hopefully something he was already planning for the postseason and not jumping ship out of frustration.
          There was some talk of Jaden leaving after last season as well, so I don't think this will come as a surprise. I hate to see him go.

I haven't had time to post, but I want to congratulate MTU and their fans on a great win. Your boys played a hell of a series, and I'm cheering for them to win the Final Five!
          Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
          -dggoddard

Comment

Working...
          X