Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
    So Agganis is out. That basically leaves the BU Central at the GSU (which, if I remember from 2007, was barely filled). I guess that could work.
    Maybe they could use the club room for season ticket holders? But yeah, Agganis is probably out.

BU Alum '07

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

Will T's have the game somehow if it is not on TV?

Comment

So Agganis is out. That basically leaves the BU Central at the GSU (which, if I remember from 2007, was barely filled). I guess that could work.
        Or the ballroom.

Comment

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
          Maybe they could use the club room for season ticket holders? But yeah, Agganis is probably out.
          Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Or the ballroom.
          I'm guessing they'll do two: One for season ticket holders (do they hold special events for them, or do they just thank you for paying them and move on) and one for students. I was referring to the student event they've done in the past. I mean, they do want students to watch these games -- they've always hosted Beanpot watch parties.
          Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
          ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

I'm guessing they'll do two: One for season ticket holders (do they hold special events for them, or do they just thank you for paying them and move on) and one for students. I was referring to the student event they've done in the past. I mean, they do want students to watch these games -- they've always hosted Beanpot watch parties.
            There will be a viewing party for students, have no fear.

I would answer all your bus related questions, except for the fact that I never want to talk about buses again. My phone almost reached 100 texts using the word "bus" in 24 hours, and that's not counting texts referring to buses as "it" or emails. I've been thrown under the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
              I gotta think that even in the worst case scenario, which would be only FSN picking up the broadcast, that T's Pub would get this channel on their dish. Maybe someone should see if they'll throw us a party?
              That would probably go without saying... assuming they can pick up the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                That would probably go without saying... assuming they can pick up the game.
                I know I can't get them in HD from Comcast, anyone know if they are in HD on the Dish?

BU Alum '07

Comment

Will Cisse be back? Or will we see the same lineup from Hockey East?

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                    I've read several accounts of the brawl and no two are the same.
                    The differences are usually about who took the first shot and what happened to Terry Meagher on the way to the penalty box and while in it. There doesn't seem to be much dispute about Brooks delivering anti-Canadian/elitist rant to motivate his team. Same M.O. he used in Lake Placid.

Brooks could be a real hothead, too. After his team won the '73 NCAA title at Boston Garden, several MTU fans were taunting him while he was talking with reporters in a hallway. He lost it and was ready to go after the kids, but the reporters (myself included) held him back.
                    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

I think we should kill this thread today with 15 more posts. Who is with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                        Not me.
                        Bugs Bunny - 96
                        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                          Nope, not me.

BTW, I hope you're working on a new thread title, Agg. No pressure.
                          Bugs Bunny - 96
                          Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

The MN-UND back and forth in the regional thread is most amusing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              The MN-UND back and forth in the regional thread is most amusing.
                              Kinda like something that would be brewing if the 1-8-9-16 matchup stayed true in Worcester
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Kinda like something that would be brewing if the 1-8-9-16 matchup stayed true in Worcester
                                It seems way more civilized and good natured than the sniping that would have occurred had that matchup happened. Maybe because it's not as personal.

Comment

Working...
                                X