Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

St. Paul it is.....

BU Alum '07

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

Our regional is absolutely stacked......, makes that loss to Maine even more painful .

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        You know, yesterday (or Friday?) they were predicting a Connolly vs. Connolly match up in Worcester. I was thinking "How nice for the parents, they can both come to one regional and see both their kids." Now, the son playing in Minnesota could be coming here and the son playing here could be going to Minnesota. A weird turn of events.

I. Just. Don't. Want. Green Bay.
        You wouldn't have enjoyed a trip to beautiful GB???

BU to St. Paul...mookie in disbelief!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          You wouldn't have enjoyed a trip to beautiful GB???

BU to St. Paul...mookie in disbelief!!!
          Oh, I probably would enjoy it, but it's more expensive than St. Paul and you can't go direct, and when it's just a quick trip like that I'd rather go someplace that's an easy direct flight.

Comment

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
            St. Paul it is.....
            Brutal. Minnesota and then the Sioux (or whatever they're called these days). I don't like our chances to get to Tampa...

Comment

Brutal draw for BU. We were third in the PWR before the loss to Maine!
              #OneKnight

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                Brutal. Minnesota and then the Sioux (or whatever they're called these days). I don't like our chances to get to Tampa...
                I know Buccigross is a Bruins fan, but is he also a BU guy/fan? Just picked you guys to go all the way to the final...against Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
                  Brutal draw for BU. We were third in the PWR before the loss to Maine!
                  Really? ****, I didn't know it was that big a drop.

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                    Thats about as tough of a draw for a 3 seed as you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      I know Buccigross is a Bruins fan, but is he also a BU guy/fan? Just picked you guys to go all the way to the final...against Miami.
                      He is obviously smoking something.

Comment

I disagree. I LOVE this draw. Ultimate road game in Minny playing Minny. Sioux? They'll probably have to forfeit. .

BU Hockey: Road Warriors. Pack the Reds.
                        It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                          I disagree. I LOVE this draw.
                          Speaking of smoking something...
                          Originally posted by reBlur
                          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumbles View Post
                            He is obviously smoking something.
                            It's television - entertainment. He probably hasn't even seen a college game all year...

Comment

O, and on top of being in the toughest regional, we're probably on the more difficult half of the bracket as well. If somehow make it to Tampa, we'd probably get BC or UMD. DEATH. O wells, I said I'd be happy just making it to the tourney and I'm sticking by that. Anything from here on out is just a bonus.

Comment

I just bought my tickets. Section 112.
                                Bugs Bunny - 96
                                Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Working...
                                X