Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

This thread has been an interesting mix of topics recently...

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
      This thread has been an interesting mix of topics recently...
      Anyone have a good oatmeal cookie recipe they want to share?

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
        Agreed...but isn't that always the issue???
        Yes and no, I think many times they play with no energy or sense of urgency, which is different than being tight due to pressure. Either way, the MO is that periodically they show up and lay an egg...so we are both right.

I'm hoping they can get the team awake and ready to go without making them tense...when they went on that streak to hit #1, they played with enthusiasm but also like they weren't worried about losing...they moved out of their end with purpose, they connected on passes in tight lanes etc.

Last weekend I saw them with a mix of apathy and then tentative play until it was do or die.
        I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
          Anyone have a good oatmeal cookie recipe they want to share?
          Nope, but in honor of Pi Day yesterday I did make chocolate whiskey pecan pie, so I can share that recipe.

Hoping to see some of my favorite drunks on Saturday night. The fiance and I will be there in our respective jerseys (I believe he will be in Trevor Smith - I am debating between Dan Spang and Brian McGuirk). Can't make it Friday as I was scheduled on the 7am -9pm shift.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
            Nope, but in honor of Pi Day yesterday I did make chocolate whiskey pecan pie, so I can share that recipe.

Hoping to see some of my favorite drunks on Saturday night. The fiance and I will be there in our respective jerseys (I believe he will be in Trevor Smith - I am debating between Dan Spang and Brian McGuirk). Can't make it Friday as I was scheduled on the 7am -9pm shift.
            you were allowed to use the pecans?!?!!?

if i go, it is just friday. i'll make that call tomorrow.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
              What row, since it appears students and season ticket holders are in the same section? Could be interesting...
              Row#1

I'll bring ear plugs in case I need them!

Comment

Originally posted by CDRAL View Post
                Row#1

I'll bring ear plugs in case I need them!
                Also bring some grape repellent, it can get messy by us hoodlums.

Comment

So something has come up and I can't make the game Saturday. If anyone is interested, I have ONE seat - Club Section 113 Row A Seat 11 (club seats, right behind the loge, just inside the blue line). $35.00 (no Ticketmaster fees). If you want to wait until you see if your team wins, I can meet you after the game Friday night. Let me know and we'll arrange. If you think you may be interested, reply and I'll give you my email.

Comment

Just wanted to say I cant wait for the game tonight it's gonna be a great one!-FYI it's also on NBCSN (the old Versus) if you don't have NESN like me.

Update:NBCSN has a local blackout and I'm stuck listening to the Maine radio broadcast
                    Last edited by Happy Husky; 03-16-2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

This may be a dumb question: does the men's hockey team make a profit at BU? Include all related costs for producing the product on the ice.

Comment

It's simple math. Maine is the better hockey team.

I hope Spencer Abbott is okay to play tomorrow.

0-6.
                        It Happened!!!!

Comment

At least we're in the NCAA tourney? O..., how quickly expectations drop. But seriously, I know we should expect NCAAs every year but I'm happy to be back after everything that happened off-ice this year and the fact that we've missed the tourney the last 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                            It's simple math. Maine is the better hockey team.

I hope Spencer Abbott is okay to play tomorrow.

0-6.
                            What happened to him? And what's the 0-6?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              BU is 0-6 vs Maine in HE semis...

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                He got crushed into the boards behind Millan. took a while to get back up, not sure what he hurt though

BU Alum '07

Comment

Working...
                                X