Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chickod
    replied
    Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

Originally posted by Bumbles View Post
    He is obviously smoking something.
    It's television - entertainment. He probably hasn't even seen a college game all year...

Leave a comment:

• Carmine Scarpaglia
    replied
    Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
    I disagree. I LOVE this draw.
    Speaking of smoking something...

Leave a comment:

• Bomber
    replied

I disagree. I LOVE this draw. Ultimate road game in Minny playing Minny. Sioux? They'll probably have to forfeit. .

BU Hockey: Road Warriors. Pack the Reds.

Leave a comment:

• Bumbles
    replied

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    I know Buccigross is a Bruins fan, but is he also a BU guy/fan? Just picked you guys to go all the way to the final...against Miami.
    He is obviously smoking something.

Leave a comment:

• ericredaxe
    replied

Originally posted by chickod View Post
    Brutal. Minnesota and then the Sioux (or whatever they're called these days). I don't like our chances to get to Tampa...
    Thats about as tough of a draw for a 3 seed as you are going to get.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
    Brutal draw for BU. We were third in the PWR before the loss to Maine!
    Really? ****, I didn't know it was that big a drop.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Originally posted by chickod View Post
    Brutal. Minnesota and then the Sioux (or whatever they're called these days). I don't like our chances to get to Tampa...
    I know Buccigross is a Bruins fan, but is he also a BU guy/fan? Just picked you guys to go all the way to the final...against Miami.

Leave a comment:

• KnightsOfTheRound
    replied

Brutal draw for BU. We were third in the PWR before the loss to Maine!

Leave a comment:

• chickod
    replied

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
    St. Paul it is.....

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    You wouldn't have enjoyed a trip to beautiful GB???

BU to St. Paul...mookie in disbelief!!!
    Oh, I probably would enjoy it, but it's more expensive than St. Paul and you can't go direct, and when it's just a quick trip like that I'd rather go someplace that's an easy direct flight.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    You know, yesterday (or Friday?) they were predicting a Connolly vs. Connolly match up in Worcester. I was thinking "How nice for the parents, they can both come to one regional and see both their kids." Now, the son playing in Minnesota could be coming here and the son playing here could be going to Minnesota. A weird turn of events.

I. Just. Don't. Want. Green Bay.
    You wouldn't have enjoyed a trip to beautiful GB???

BU to St. Paul...mookie in disbelief!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bumbles
    replied

Our regional is absolutely stacked......, makes that loss to Maine even more painful .

Leave a comment:

• joen05
    replied

St. Paul it is.....

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by goalguard View Post
    I may have missed it but the last flight out Sunday nite on Delta seems to be 7:20pm. That may be very tight with a game time of 4pm (and it's on tv). Did you find something else?
    Nah... Before I checked flights I went to stubhub and they had the game as 1pm Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• goalguard
    replied

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    $500 rt on delta. heading out saturday morning, return sunday night.
    I may have missed it but the last flight out Sunday nite on Delta seems to be 7:20pm. That may be very tight with a game time of 4pm (and it's on tv). Did you find something else?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X