Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    It seems way more civilized and good natured than the sniping that would have occurred had that matchup happened. Maybe because it's not as personal.
    they are both aware that they've done nothing recently... if our case we would be told that only WE'VE done nothing recently
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

So the TV thread shows that BU-Minn will be televised by Fox SPorts North on the FSN+ channel. I assume this is like NESN Plus, where it is some other cahnnel on your cable box. But I'm guessing that my Comcast Service doesn't carry this, even though I get the three FS channels (FSA, FSC, FSN). Anyone know for sure?

Is NESN the last hope?
      BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        they are both aware that they've done nothing recently... if our case we would be told that only WE'VE done nothing recently
        hey, we've got more to hang our hat on recently than either one of them. it's just that the other guys have more to hang their hats on recently than everyone else combined.
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
          So the TV thread shows that BU-Minn will be televised by Fox SPorts North on the FSN+ channel. I assume this is like NESN Plus, where it is some other cahnnel on your cable box. But I'm guessing that my Comcast Service doesn't carry this, even though I get the three FS channels (FSA, FSC, FSN). Anyone know for sure?

Is NESN the last hope?
          DirecTV might get that channel which would at least open up for a sports bar option

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post

Is NESN the last hope?
            Might want to check in with your athletic department again. I know channel 38 has picked up some games over the years, but I don't know when the last time they did that was...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              Might want to check in with your athletic department again. I know channel 38 has picked up some games over the years, but I don't know when the last time they did that was...
              BU said they'd announce it when they got their plans finalized, but I'd be willing to call again if you guys want me to.

BU Alum '07

Comment

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
                BU said they'd announce it when they got their plans finalized, but I'd be willing to call again if you guys want me to.
                No need to pester them, I'm sure they've got enough to worry about right now. It's good to know they're at least making a push to get this on NESN (or even NESN plus?). Though at least ESPN3 is an option for live watching, and you can often get just as good of a resolution if you hook your computer up to a TV, provided you have a good computer on a good connection.
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                  No need to pester them, I'm sure they've got enough to worry about right now. It's good to know they're at least making a push to get this on NESN (or even NESN plus?). Though at least ESPN3 is an option for live watching, and you can often get just as good of a resolution if you hook your computer up to a TV, provided you have a good computer on a good connection.
                  I'm sure they do. I'm looking forward to finding out where the watch parties are... any of you here not going to MN and attending a watch party around here?

BU Alum '07

Comment

I'm sure they do. I'm looking forward to finding out where the watch parties are... any of you here not going to MN and attending a watch party around here?
                    I've heard that the Dean of Students office is going to be announcing one on campus for students. Don't know where/if that includes alumni. Looks like my plans fell through and I'm not going, so I'll likely be watching at a friend's apartment.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

One more to finish this one out.. it's tournament time!!!

BU Alum '07

Comment

One more to finish this one out.. it's tournament time!!!
                        If it's trophy season can we shoot trophies?

Comment

• Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                          If it's trophy season can we shoot trophies?
                          Those wascally twophies...
                          Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Wow... we will have room for a season thread 6!

Comment

Working...
                            X