Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Maine 2009 season thread:The Revenge of TIMMAY!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Maine 2009 season thread:The Revenge of TIMMAY!!!

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    the cracking has begun
    You should lay off that stuff it's bad for your health.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
      Agreed! Maine needs to split this weekend.......otherwise, everything that they've worked so hard for starts falling apart.......
      - Nine game unbeaten streak before tonight
      - Third in HE
      - Preseason picked to finish 10th in HE
      - Sixteenth in the nation (before tonight)
      - Hot goalie out with injury, for now...

I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet.

Comment

This may have been posted already, but will Darling be back for the Vermont series?

Comment

Originally posted by rude1979us View Post
          This may have been posted already, but will Darling be back for the Vermont series?
          He's out 2 to 4 weeks, so your guess is as good as anyone elses
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

- Third in HE

Way, too early to be throwing in any towels. It's only fitting that the team who started the unbeaten streak, end it.

Comment

They didnt end it they smashed it

Comment

Beaudry looks very good in defeating BU tonight. BU was 0 for 7.25 on the PP. I thought Maine's PP was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                  They didnt end it they smashed it
                  Still cracking?

Comment

- Third in HE

Maine was due for an *** kicking as they looked complacent against MC so hopefully this wakes them up. Tomorrow will tell a lot as PC won their first game in almost 2 months and Maine lost their first game in almost 2 months.

Comment

Pleasant diversion: Awesome article in the Detroit paper about the emergence of Jimmy Howard.

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
                        Pleasant diversion: Awesome article in the Detroit paper about the emergence of Jimmy Howard.
                        Another good article I read last week on NHL.com.
                        http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=512925 After the game in Sweden to start the season most Detroit fans were quick to say Jimmy wasn't the answer,but most have changed their tune as he is a real Calder candidate.

Comment

You guys just ran into a really good team determined to send a message. I wouldn't read too much into it.

As I said in the BC thread, Maine visiting fans are my favorite in Hockey East. Great fans - very loud and supportive even when down 5-0.

See you in the playoffs.
                          BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                          -
                          Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

I'm more concerned about having crap between the pipes for the foreseeable future than losing to BC tonight. A loss tonight is no cause for alarm.......a loss tomorrow night is.

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                              You guys just ran into a really good team determined to send a message. I wouldn't read too much into it.

As I said in the BC thread, Maine visiting fans are my favorite in Hockey East. Great fans - very loud and supportive even when down 5-0.

See you in the playoffs.
                              Just got back from the game. BC had Maine's head was on a swivel the entire night. I guess they were due for a beating. The PP was brutal and Shemansky's line was the only consistent threat 5 on 5.

Comment

BC was clicking on all cylinders tonight and skated hard for 60 minutes.
                                Your D got caught pinching a few times and it cost Maine big.
                                Sirman would have had to stand on his head big time to have kept Maine in this game. He probably isn't the tender to lead Maine to the promised land, but this loss was no fault of his.
                                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Working...
                                X