Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Maine 2009 season thread:The Revenge of TIMMAY!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Maine 2009 season thread:The Revenge of TIMMAY!!!

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    It's the coaching.
    hey zippy, for someone so close to hockey....

who is the one who tells them "don't take any stupid penalties"? and benches them if they do... so they go out all tentative and unwilling to make mistakes?

who is the one who tells them to sit on one goal leads?

who is the one who tells them to conserve their energy?

WHO IS THE ONE who did not say any of that at Lowell earlier this season?

ooooh... hook line and sinker once again... you got me. You WANTED me to point out what a crappy coach WHitehead has been all these years.... ****, you're too smart for even a knowItAll.

we gonna see you at BC tonight, or are you stayin' in again?

Comment

Considering the injuries I'd be stunned if Maine wins this game. I'm amazed that so many people are saying this is a big game...it's almost like they're building up this game so they can rip the team (or one person in particular) after they lose.

Almost.
      uhhh, yeah, this IS a big game.
      Not only is BC going to be the third team that Maine plays in the past 10 games that is better than "crappy", but BC is also playing poorly right now, (Like Lowell was when Maine faced them and like CC was when Maine faced THEM.... Maine has GOT to win games against ranked teams in order to be considered good, and a GOOD coach will make his teams go for the juglular when the opponents are down.)

your real complaint ought to be that if Maine loses, we blame Whitehead and if Maine wins, then we say that it must have been something that Corkum did.

Comment

It's the coaching.
        Yeah, Corkie's doing a helluva job, ain't he?
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Hmmm. Go all the way to Boston, buy tickets to BC and get home about 3AM or stay home with the high-def big screen where I can watch Alaska/Michigan, NoDak/Minny, BU/PC and Michigan State/Notre Dame and monitor every game on my laptop. Oh, and food and drinks aren't outrageously priced. And there's no line for the restroom.

Hard choice.

Comment

Hmmm. Go all the way to Boston, buy tickets to BC and get home about 3AM or stay home with the high-def big screen where I can watch Alaska/Michigan, NoDak/Minny, BU/PC and Michigan State/Notre Dame and monitor every game on my laptop. Oh, and food and drinks aren't outrageously priced. And there's no line for the restroom.

Hard choice.
            Have phun in Boston then !! Dont forget to say hi to Corkum then....Maine's ahem, behind the scenes real coach.
            I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
              Have phun in Boston then !! Dont forget to say hi to Corkum then....Maine's ahem, behind the scenes real coach.
              Oh darn, too late to catch the train to Beantown. Guess I'll have to stay home

Comment

Hard choice.
                No,No. You don't drive home after the game. You've got it all wrong. You stay in Boston after the BC game. The next day, you jump on the Bonanza bus at South Station and make the trip to Providence to watch Maine/PC. I thought about doing that for a few seconds. If I had a place to stay to cut down expenses I probably would have.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                  No,No. You don't drive home after the game. You've got it all wrong. You stay in Boston after the BC game. The next day, you jump on the Bonanza bus at South Station and make the trip to Providence to watch Maine/PC. I thought about doing that for a few seconds. If I had a place to stay to cut down expenses I probably would have.
                  You couldn't get me back to Providence if you paid me.

Comment

You couldn't get me back to Providence if you paid me.
                    I'm going to Providence Saturday. I love Providence.

Comment

Like to see 3 points this weekend, In todays BDN, Tims choice for goalie was being kept in a mayonnaise jar at Funk and Wagnalls
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Like to see 3 points this weekend, In todays BDN, Tims choice for goalie was being kept in a mayonnaise jar at Funk and Wagnalls
                        3 points would be great. Would settle for 2. Have to get at least 2. I think Wilson uses myonnaise to do up his funky rug.
                        Buzzy

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          Typical no call on the goalies. I can't see where one would be any better than the other. More playing time for Wilson will not benefit the team in the long run. Sirman needs to play.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBear8 View Post
                            3 points would be great. Would settle for 2. Have to get at least 2.
                            Agreed! Maine needs to split this weekend.......otherwise, everything that they've worked so hard for starts falling apart.......

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                              Agreed! Maine needs to split this weekend.......otherwise, everything that they've worked so hard for starts falling apart.......
                              the cracking has begun

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                                the cracking has begun
                                A loss to BC at BC is the start? TF
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X