Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Maine 2009 season thread:The Revenge of TIMMAY!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official Maine 2009 season thread:The Revenge of TIMMAY!!!

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
    tied with M errimack for sixth with a game in hand on VT, BC and UML, though Merrimack has a game in hand on us...
    Oh yea... my bad. But just 1 point out of 3rd place.

Sandbaggers.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by BB_Cubs View Post
      You could be dead in February.
      Could be dead right now, doesn't change anything as far as yesterdays game goes.
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Outstanding play by the team yesterday. Worked hard all game long and never stopped hustling. They had to in order to win a game where they gave up 9 PP's and still won. I agree on the officiating, there were some terrible calls. Why wasn't the Canadian National Anthem played Another thing, it is annoying to see advertising on the video screen during play. That has to stop. Not many BU fans in attendance. One of the fans was holding up a sign that said "Extend Timmy's contract"

Comment

Maine Hockey Journal
          Updated 11/9 Maine makes it two in a row in Hockey East
          USCHO.com's MASCAC and ECAC-Northeast Columnist

Maine Hockey Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
            Outstanding play by the team yesterday. Worked hard all game long and never stopped hustling.
            Sounds like yesterday was a bad time to skip a game. Guess that's what I get for being negative.

Still...if there's anything better than a home win against BU, it might just be a 70-degree afternoon in November, spent at the park with the dog.
            1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Four more years! Four more years!
              The Souza record:
              15-16 10th place
              16-17 10th place
              17-18 11th place
              18-19 8th place
              19-20 9th place
              20-21 10th place
              21-22 9th place
              22-23 10th place

Comment

Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
                Four more years! Four more years!
                Nah, 2 more on current contract + 5 year extension = 7 more years.

I wonder how recruiting is going though........

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                  ......I wonder how recruiting is going though........
                  That concerns me.

Comment

There was at least one recruit at the BU game and at the Vermont game
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      Were they younger than a 5th grader......or older than my father?

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        No wonder they won.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by BB_Cubs View Post
                          Shots were 28-18 BU so who couldn't shoot the puck? BU put 40+ shots on NE Friday night so I guess they can't shoot huh? We knock off the defending national champs and UVM in back-to-back weekends. From your post, you'd think we lost. I mean what more do you want? Man you must live a miserable life if you can't get behind a team win like this against a good opponent. If this win can't make you happy, why do you even follow the sport?
                          It is a new season !! I think the guys are a team of champions this year with a chip on their shoulders !! hopefully us fans will support them. ........what will it take another 6 wins in hockey east?? maybe the team will do it without Timmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay this year and he may not be a factor although he will be a shadow. Give the players some credit.............I see some chemistry building........................

Comment

4,454 was the official attendance.......only 6 off!

Nice prediction!

Thanks even though it sucks to see so many empty seats at the alfond
                            When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

Were they younger than a 5th grader......or older than my father?

How many more years is it before Oliver Wahlstrom can commit to Maine?
                              When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

Maine Hockey Journal
                                Updated 11/9 Maine Notebook: Black Bears defense bent but didn’t break
                                USCHO.com's MASCAC and ECAC-Northeast Columnist

Maine Hockey Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X