Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Maine 2009 season thread:The Revenge of TIMMAY!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official Maine 2009 season thread:The Revenge of TIMMAY!!!

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Interesting game, BU has the talent but Maine had the work ethic. Darling played well but he made some mistakes also. He has a whirly gig save I could do without, flopping like a seal only works when the team you're playing can't shoot the puck. When he stands tall and limits his movements Darling can win some games. He is definitely seeing the puck well. Swallow and Dek played well, probably won't see it on the score sheet. Dee disappeared. Shemansky doesn't take no for an answer, he keeps digging. Diamond had some nice passes into the crease. Dimmen, Hegarty and ONeill played well also. The refs were crap, not sure who they were but they sucked. Couldn't believe Tim called a timeout, nice move.
    Shots were 28-18 BU so who couldn't shoot the puck? BU put 40+ shots on NE Friday night so I guess they can't shoot huh? We knock off the defending national champs and UVM in back-to-back weekends. From your post, you'd think we lost. I mean what more do you want? Man you must live a miserable life if you can't get behind a team win like this against a good opponent. If this win can't make you happy, why do you even follow the sport?

Comment

Originally posted by BB_Cubs View Post
      Shots were 28-18 BU so who couldn't shoot the puck? BU put 40+ shots on NE Friday night so I guess they can't shoot huh? We knock off the defending national champs and UVM in back-to-back weekends. From your post, you'd think we lost. I mean what more do you want? Man you must live a miserable life if you can't get behind a team win like this against a good opponent. If this win can't make you happy, why do you even follow the sport?
      0 for 40+ = good shootin'

BU CAN SHOOT THE PUCK!!!
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

TF
        Sorry if a win in November doesn't get me all cranked up. I had a blast at the game but its still just a win in November. Do that in March and I'll get excited.
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
          0 for 40+ = good shootin'

BU CAN SHOOT THE PUCK!!!
          = good goaltending. So I guess you're not pleased with the effort or win tonight either?

Comment

= good goaltending. So I guess you're not pleased with the effort or win tonight either?
            Nope. I think both Maine and BU suck.
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

He was hoping for OT...and probably lots of injuries

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                TF
                Sorry if a win in November doesn't get me all cranked up. I had a blast at the game but its still just a win in November. Do that in March and I'll get excited.
                You could be dead in February.

Comment

You could be dead in February.
                  Where've you been? He died two years ago... this is his ghost talking.

Maine newbies are awesome.

Comment

Wally probably thinks its me

Comment

Nyquist for Hobey?

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
                      43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
                      104-47-14 (.669) in that time
                      3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

I think Wally can speak for himself and frankly, he does a much better job at it. Unless you and he are Sybil?

Comment

Unless you and he are Sybil?
                          Good thot....that cud be the case....really
                          I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

BTW Maineuhs... congrats on a good win tonight.
                            Tied for 4th place HE. Wins over VT and BU.
                            Maine has taken sandbagging to a whole new level.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBlackBears View Post
                              Any predictions on attendance for tomorrow? 4460 is my prediction
                              4,454 was the official attendance.......only 6 off!

Nice prediction!

Comment

Tied for 4th place HE. Wins over VT and BU.
                                tied with M errimack for sixth with a game in hand on VT, BC and UML, though Merrimack has a game in hand on us...

Comment

Working...
                                X