Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Maine 2009 season thread:The Revenge of TIMMAY!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Maine 2009 season thread:The Revenge of TIMMAY!!!

Hey Sandie
    Did ya see the article today about the new Bangor arena, down to 5400 seats
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Hey Sandie
      5400? What's the point. That sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBear8 View Post
        Enjoyed the article. I have a suspicion that Abbott is going to be very good the rest of the way. Like him on a line with Nyquist and House. He has shown he can snipe.

Rachel Lenzi stories have been more enjoyable and frankly, better than Larry's in recent years. Can always count on a solid Lenzi write-up.
        I agree, they have been more enjoyable.

Comment

6-2 Bears. I didn't expect that, but I'm very pleased.
          GO MAINE

Comment

I liked that N.H. Jr. Monarch line of Beatty - Mangene - Shemansky. Those guys will be putting the puck in the net. Half way to picking up 4 huge points this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
              I liked that N.H. Jr. Monarch line of Beatty - Mangene - Shemansky. Those guys will be putting the puck in the net. Half way to picking up 4 huge points this weekend.
              Who does Flynn play with now?

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
                Who does Flynn play with now?
                Flynn was with Swallow and Dee tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeypuck View Post
                  Flynn was with Swallow and Dee tonight.
                  As far as scoring lines go, i guess that would be considered #3 huh?

Comment

Hey Sandie
                    Yeah.......I've been following it.

What kind of idiots spend $60 million building a facility that is smaller than the current piece of crap that they have! And to top it all off.......they don't even want to spend the money to put ice in!.........lol.

Hey, at least Hollywood Slots will get their multi-million $$$ skywalk over Main Street!!! Just don't ask me why they'll need that when there won't be any events or people attending the HBBA (Half-Baked Bangor Arena).

Comment

Good win on the road. They got that road monkey off their backs. I imagine Cronin packs it in tonight and their won't be much open ice in the neutral zone.
                      BU losing to Merrimack wasn't a shocker after what I saw last Sunday but Michigan St beating Michigan has to help Maine in PWR

Comment

Timid Tim takes a stick to the head and gets front page USCHO coverage....lol. Thats one way for those Bearz to get coverage I guess.

A rather hapless NU team at this point. Look who we've beaten...a down BU, a down NU, a down UVM ....only really impressive win so far has been MSU which I admit was a tough team. But, they're points and we luv em, in fact we need em badly. I want a road win against a quality opponent to become a true believer. Right now, I'm in mode.
                        I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Good win on the road. They got that road monkey off their backs. I imagine Cronin packs it in tonight and their won't be much open ice in the neutral zone.
                          BU losing to Merrimack wasn't a shocker after what I saw last Sunday but Michigan St beating Michigan has to help Maine in PWR
                          surprisingly, maine's strength of schedule is ranked 7th right now... obviously, it's still early... last night's offensive outburst pushed the goals per game up to 3.33, a full goal better than what they averaged last year...

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                            A rather hapless NU team at this point. Look who we've beaten...a down BU, a down NU, a down UVM
                            BB Cubby will be all over you for that. How dare you look at whats happened in a rational matter. No room for that here

Comment

I'm telling ya, itz simply a conspiracy :

http://www.uscho.com/

Are there no hairstylists in Orono ??
                              I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                                I'm telling ya, itz simply a conspiracy :

http://www.uscho.com/

Are there no hairstylists in Orono ??
                                Would you prefer he dyed his hair?

Comment

Working...
                                X