Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Maine 2009 season thread:The Revenge of TIMMAY!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official Maine 2009 season thread:The Revenge of TIMMAY!!!

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    It's all Tim's fault. I remember when Shawn was coaching and someone would get sick, he'd heal them so they could play. He'd take one look at H1N1 and incinerate the virus.
    One-note wonder.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      One-note wonder.
      Whereas you and all the rest of the nutcases are always original.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        Whereas you and all the rest of the nutcases are always original.
        Didin't you say you were done with Maine hockey?
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          He might as well be when is the last time he actually had a post about hockey? He spends his time on this thread being a smug prik and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            I love you guys so much I came back.

Comment

Does anyone know why Banwell has not dressed the last 3 games?

Scored twice at NU so I am assuming injury but maybe not? Just curious!

Comment

Originally posted by BobF View Post
                Does anyone know why Banwell has not dressed the last 3 games?

Scored twice at NU so I am assuming injury but maybe not? Just curious!
                Paper says injury

Comment

Pre-game had Banwell, Carriere and Pryor out. One had a knee injury and the other two concussions. Mangene flu.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                    Pre-game had Banwell, Carriere and Pryor out. One had a knee injury and the other two concussions. Mangene flu.
                    Wow, bench not too deep these days, no one was a healthy scratch? Thanks!

Comment

So many players stepped up tonight. According to the radio it's hard to pick just one. I didn't see any of it, but Mark Nemec, I thought, had a huge game. He had an assist and did some good things on the ice. Maine defeats the #3 team in the country. Very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                        So many players stepped up tonight. According to the radio it's hard to pick just one. I didn't see any of it, but Mark Nemec, I thought, had a huge game. He had an assist and did some good things on the ice. Maine defeats the #3 team in the country. Very interesting.
                        It will be interesting how far they drop in the polls. Vermont and BU were in the top 10 when we beat them. Lose to Maine and drop like a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by BearPaw View Post
                          It will be interesting how far they drop in the polls. Vermont and BU were in the top 10 when we beat them. Lose to Maine and drop like a rock.
                          I could be wrong (I was once), but I don't think Maine's been picked to win a hockey east game yet on USCHO. Keep picking against, It's good for at least .500

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
                            I could be wrong (I was once), but I don't think Maine's been picked to win a hockey east game yet on USCHO. Keep picking against, It's good for at least .500
                            weekly column finally picked them to beat st lawrence tomorrow, but up until now, no, they had not been picked to win...

Comment

Good WIN...now lets HOPE they focus on St.Lawrence tonight......

Comment

Wish I was going to Portland tonight. A few beers at the Sebago usually makes for a good game I can't remember the last time I saw Maine play well at CCCC though, for whatever reason they usually start slow. Heck one year it took a 5min major on Greg Moore to get them going. Like to hear them blow the Larries off the ice tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X