Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Kyle Rau tattoos wrong Chinese/Japanese phrases and words on people.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Kyle Rau tattoos wrong Chinese/Japanese phrases and words on people.
      Reminds me of something. There was this granola chick that worked at the Subway I frequented and she was always a grump. She had some Thai tattooed on her forearms and I asked her once (just because I knew it would annoy her) what prompted her to get the tattoos. She snottily replied, "none of your business" to which I said, "Well, I read Thai and I'm surprised you'd want to so prominently display, "I'm an ugly Farang all over your arms"" and walked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Reminds me of something. There was this granola chick that worked at the Subway I frequented and she was always a grump. She had some Thai tattooed on her forearms and I asked her once (just because I knew it would annoy her) what prompted her to get the tattoos. She snottily replied, "none of your business" to which I said, "Well, I read Thai and I'm surprised you'd want to so prominently display, "I'm an ugly Farang all over your arms"" and walked out.
        I'd rep you, but Kyle Rau is not allowing me to do so.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Kyle Rau designed the Yooper Looper Piece Of Sh* Abortion Intersection in Houghton. AKA the Loopy Cu*.

Comment

Kyle Rau doesn't dig the long ball.
            Bugs Bunny - 96
            Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Kyle Rau took the bite out of the jelly donut.

Comment

Kyle Rau supports neither Giant D*uche nor Turd Sandwich...
                License to kill gofers...From the government of the United Nations. - Carl Spackler, Caddyshack

Comment

Kyle Rau's favorite TV channel is ESPN, especially when they are showing basketball, or NCAA Lacrosse.

Comment

Kyle Rau stole Danny's shoes.

Comment

Kyle Rau stole Morneau's equilibrium.
                      UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                        Kyle Rau stole Danny's shoes.
                        We did this one already - he also stole his socks.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                          We did this one already - he also stole his socks.
                          Well, he is USCHO's version of Marvin.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            Kyle Rau puts the toilet paper in the holder so it feeds from under the bottom.
                            That motherf*ker.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Kyle Rau leaves the hologram sticker on his baseball caps.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Kyle Rau has cried over spilt milk. Once....a long long time ago.
                                Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                Kyle Rau leaves the hologram sticker on his baseball caps.

Comment

Working...
                                X