Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
    To *******s, anyone to the right of Maxine Watters is "far right." You guys just can't handle ANY criticism or disagreement, can you?
    So anyone who doesn't like the far right must be a liberal, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      So anyone who doesn't like the far right must be a liberal, correct?
      Oh, stop would you? It depends on how you define "far right." Libs use that term indiscriminently to describe anyone they disagree with. The Klan, David Duke, John Birch Society and Paultards are all far right in my estimation. And I have no use for any of them.

If there were true balance in our national conversations on these matters there would be a far right and a far left. Just as there would be ultra liberals to balance ultra conservatives. Or hard left vs. hard right. Or extreme left vs extreme right. Except you almost never hear a liberal of any stripe and certainly no one in the MSM refer to far left, hard left, ultra left or extreme left. Just far right, hard right, ultra right and extreme right. My view is that there are extremists on both sides.
      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
        please remember a DU player skated past the Michigan Tech bench and called a racial slur at one of our players. there was no penalty, no suspension, no reprimand, no statement from DU.
        Called us names!
        Reggie Dunlop from the movie Slap Shot

I don’t think a statement about Coach Pearson’s proclivity to wear ladies undergarments is technically a racial slur.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
          He appears to be both, but then again, what far-righty isn't?
          I'm not, now stop with the generalizations DAMMIT.

Oh, sorry... wrong thread. Continue.

Comment

Thank God for Scott Walker. No more free ride for Gurt and his buddies, but a little tax relief for the majority of Wisconsin. No more raising property taxes to pay for excessive benefits and to prop up a flawed pension system. Thank God I don't live in Wisconsin, where you can flee your legislative duties and be worshiped by free loaders!

Comment

Just when I think this thread can't get any more tangential than Strunk and White, JDUBBS stops in and off we go again. I'm getting whiplash.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                Thank God for Scott Walker. No more free ride for Gurt and his buddies, but a little tax relief for the majority of Wisconsin. No more raising property taxes to pay for excessive benefits and to prop up a flawed pension system. Thank God I don't live in Wisconsin, where you can flee your legislative duties and be worshiped by free loaders!
                Now they can buy more paint thinner to go on their "dates"

Wisconsin - "Don't come knockin' if the deer on the side of the road is rockin'"

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                  Now they can buy more paint thinner to go on their "dates"

Wisconsin - "Don't come knockin' if the deer on the side of the road is rockin'"
                  Excellent point. I bet WI residents hadn't thought of this otherwise they wouldn't be so upset about everything going on over there. Need to get the word out, so good work SanTropez!

Comment

*sigh*

Sunbone 2, dxmnkd316 0
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

31 pages? This is what happens when no one pees on the camp fire.
                      UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

Wow...I haven't been on since Sunday and this thread is still going!
                        Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                        www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
                          Wow...I haven't been on since Sunday and this thread is still going!
                          If you can call this going. Well, I guess it is going . . . just hard to say where, other than down the ****er.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                            Anger? That's not anger. It's the truth. AND YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. What has Lucia done?
                            So you want him to order Code Red?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              So you want him to order Code Red?
                              Not red. Maybe a code pink
                              2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Where is Gurty? Off somewhere sulking still because public employees will no longer be able to fleece their private sector neighbors?

Three words Gurty: Right To Work

It's Wisconsin's future. Easy retirement at 50 for public employees is not
                                Last edited by JDUBBS1280; 02-16-2012, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X