Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Far be it from me to defend Gopher fans or their player, but...

The long-time Gopher posters have all (except 1 ) come out in favor of the call and if not hoping for a suspension, accepting of one. The ones that you are beating your head against aren't worth your time. Every fan base has apologists. I bet there's even a few in your own. Heck, Jan is known more now for their apologists than their annual tourney impotence. ()

According to the rule that was posted a few pages back, the right call was made given the events that transpired. There's no arguing it. It's not a grey area. Maybe some disagree with the rule, but that doesn't change the rule or make the call wrong. Some also don't like the perceived (or real) uneven enforcement of the rule and resulting suspensions. Still doesn't matter or make what Rau did okay just because someone else did something similar and got away with it.

Let the idiots be idiots, but don't paint the entire group, coz most are actually agreeing with you.

As far as Rau goes, punk move, but too soon to declare him a punk. Not that it matters really whether you think he's a punk or not.

He's serving his suspension. Let's hope he learns from it and doesn't cross that line again.

If that's what it takes to be a punk for life, then about half of the kids in our bantam tourney this weekend are at least borderline punks.
    I agree. "Let idiots be idiots." Words to live by.
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
      Jesus ****. First Dirty is the voice of reason earlier in the week in the discussion of the Sioux name, and now Gurholfin is making sense.

**** is all turned upside down.
      I can see your dirty hole of a state from my hotel room in Hudson right now and it's got some kind of trance inducing effect. I'm not myself right now...

Better go join the other parents by the pool for some thinner and then it's time to go shining for dates!

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
        it no way justifies anything on ice. It justifies the minnesota fans. Didn't hear much out of the du fans on paukovich's hit.
        bs

Comment

Far be it from me to defend Gopher fans or their player, but...

The long-time Gopher posters have all (except 1 ) come out in favor of the call and if not hoping for a suspension, accepting of one. The ones that you are beating your head against aren't worth your time. Every fan base has apologists. I bet there's even a few in your own. Heck, Jan is known more now for their apologists than their annual tourney impotence. ()

According to the rule that was posted a few pages back, the right call was made given the events that transpired. There's no arguing it. It's not a grey area. Maybe some disagree with the rule, but that doesn't change the rule or make the call wrong. Some also don't like the perceived (or real) uneven enforcement of the rule and resulting suspensions. Still doesn't matter or make what Rau did okay just because someone else did something similar and got away with it.

Let the idiots be idiots, but don't paint the entire group, coz most are actually agreeing with you.

As far as Rau goes, punk move, but too soon to declare him a punk. Not that it matters really whether you think he's a punk or not.

He's serving his suspension. Let's hope he learns from it and doesn't cross that line again.

If that's what it takes to be a punk for life, then about half of the kids in our bantam tourney this weekend are at least borderline punks.
          Fantastic post. Now get back outside and hump some more deer.

Comment

"shining for dates" LOL
            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
              I agree. "Let idiots be idiots." Words to live by.
              You're right. I should have stayed out of this and let you guys continue.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                du goons it up. Alot.
                bs

Comment

I heard Rau tried to stab Zucker with his skate. He tried to kill him. After stabbing him, Rau decided to step on him with his other skate.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I can see your dirty hole of a state from my hotel room in Hudson right now and it's got some kind of trance inducing effect. I'm not myself right now...

Better go join the other parents by the pool for some thinner and then it's time to go shining for dates!
                    So, how exactly does shining work for dead Deer?
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I heard Rau tried to stab Zucker with his skate. He tried to kill him. After stabbing him, Rau decided to step on him with his other skate.
                      Did you hear it from your cousin's mom's boyfriend's sister, or your uncle's lawyer's brother's grandma?

Comment

The long-time Gopher posters have all (except 1 ) come out in favor of the call and if not hoping for a suspension, accepting of one.
                        *****http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/131/399/fry.PNG?1307468855******

I'd have much less of a problem with the suspension if the most dangerous hit of the night was given a suspension. I'd be happy if the person who suckerpunched Rau in the handshake line got a suspension. .

If this wasn't Shepherd and McLeod's personal vendetta against the Gophers I'd be fine with it. Begrudgingly.
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                          Did you hear it from your cousin's mom's boyfriend's sister, or your uncle's lawyer's brother's grandma?
                          I heard it from the horse's mouth.
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            I heard it from the horse's mouth.
                            *****. You talked to John Elway?!!

Comment

Some gutless punk on DU just punched Serratore... with brass knuckles in the billiard room

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                                *****. You talked to John Elway?!!
                                Sarah Jessica Parker!!!
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X