Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    And no I'm not a dx clone I just never post on this site because morons like you make me think twice about it.
    He lined him up, he hit him high, he hit him late, and he injured his target.

If you can't find a justification for suspension there, then you are just another in a long list of blind homers on this site who will stop at nothing to defend their own players while assailing the opposing ones for the same conduct.

That would make you the moron.

Now go back into the hole from whence you came.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      Think three times about it next time.

Bye now!
      This dude's pretty clever. One of the all time USCHO legends right here.

Comment

5 and DQ. I haven't seen anyone argue otherwise unless they're Gopher fans, and even the guys with cred like Brent and Bauk agree. Just like I have said from day one Marvin deserved a suspension for the Genoway hit.

Think of it this way Gopher fans... would you WANT Rau out on the ice with the Pios tomorrow night? I'd hope to avoid them in St. Paul too.
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Well, I don't flip flop. I say what I mean, with facts to prove it. If I'm unsure about something I'll let you know. I believe in the right to have an opinion, and the right to mock it if it is contradictory to my opinion. I believe that certain fans are better than others, and I believe that post count matters (unless you are a moran). I believe in bacon. Not that that has to do with anything, but it's bacon. It's important. A vote for me is a vote against the Whioux. And the deer *ers.

Hoven in '12!
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post

If you can't find a justification for suspension there, then you are just another in a long list of blind homers on this site who will stop at nothing to defend their own players while assailing the opposing ones for the same conduct.

Congratulations, you're the king of the antihomers. You and reusse make strange bedfellows.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              and I believe that post count matters
              Seriously?
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post

It was charging sure. Late, yeah but as a ref I see stuff like that all the time in highschool games (finish your checks boys!!!!!). Hit him high? I guess if hitting a guy in the chest is high. And if it wasn't for the injury it'd be a 2 minute minor at most.

So you're basically left with a 5 minute major because he injured the guy. A suspension is ludicrous.

and I believe that post count matters !
                I'd believe that too if I had a neckbeard and sores on my *** from not leaving my chair for 48 straight hours.
                Last edited by trixR4kids; 02-11-2012, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                  Think of it this way Gopher fans... would you WANT Rau out on the ice with the Pios tomorrow night?
                  Actually yes, let Denver get stupid and get a 5 min major tomorrow night.
                  Originally posted by CavalryNate
                  Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Seriously?
                    *****http://www.duchyfisherman.co.uk/images/base/locally_caught_fish.jpg******
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

So, I have a question. Two guys collide. One guy gets injured. DQ the other guy right?
                      Code:

Comment

*****http://www.duchyfisherman.co.uk/images/base/locally_caught_fish.jpg******
                        God dammit.

Brent 1, dx 0...
                        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 02-11-2012, 12:54 AM.
                        Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Seriously?
                          Think long and hard before you type one more word.

Comment

Originally posted by Armadillo View Post
                            Think long and hard before you type one more word.
                            No no no no no no. If I'm a post whore, brent is so far beyond that. That's like, Kim Kardashian-esque.
                            Code:

Comment

So basically it's the Paris Hilton-Mr. Slave whore-off in here?

Comment

Originally posted by Armadillo View Post
                                So basically it's the Paris Hilton-Mr. Slave whore-off in here?
                                *shudder*
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X