Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
    Great song and I should bust out that CD. This thread should also die!!
    Agree on both.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
      hey guys, I'm new here...any chance of an NCAA video game?
      Cool idea! I vote yes!
      Life's A Journey, Not A Destination......
      Steven Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        He wasn't finishing a check, he hadn't even initiated one when Zucker let the puck go, so that "point" is moot.

When I was an assistant manager in a bank, I had a boss that would often say that the point was "mute."

I'd just agree, nod my head and wonder at the cruelty of this world that she was making more money than me.

Comment

I think Old Pio and mnstate0fhockey are having a competition to see who can act like a bigger doofus in this thread.
          Last edited by Dirty; 02-14-2012, 10:54 PM.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            When I was an assistant manager in a bank, I had a boss that would often say that the point was "mute."

I'd just agree, nod my head and wonder at the cruelty of this world that she was making more money than me.
            You would have gotten a raise if you used the **** TPS cover sheets.
            "My greatest achievement."
            Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

*****http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/30/awesome_fail.jpg******
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                He's one of yours. And your little boy scout is STILL a punk. Gutless. Classless. And in need of having his neck snapped. Maybe next time.
                This kind of talk makes me very uncomfortable.

I don't think there's any place on USCHO for any language that almost makes me want to defend a Gopher for the second time.

It's impressive though that you have any anger left after your right wing rants in the cafe.

Comment

I don't think there's any place on USCHO for any language that almost makes me want to defend a Gopher for the second time.

It's impressive though that you have any anger left after your right wing rants in the cafe.

*facepalm*
                  Last edited by Gurtholfin; 02-14-2012, 11:02 PM.

Comment

*facepalm*
                    I'm confused. Did you just facepalm your own post?

Weird...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      I think Old Pio and mnstate0fhockey are having a competition to see who can act like a bigger doofus in this thread.
                      You're certainly qualified to judge.
                      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Try not to be so literal minded. I'm engaging in the same kind of hyperbole as the Gopher fans who blamed JZ "for not defending himself," and for jaking it on his way off the ice, etc. You didn't seem to be offended by that. They were trolling and I've been responding. Yes, of course it's childish. And no, I don't want that little punk injured. "That would be wrong." So, let me officially retract the phrase: "neck snapped" and replace it with "a*s kicked." Okay?

If you want to be "uncomfortable" about something, be uncomfortable with the Gopher deadenders who continue to defend that cheap shot artist (a distinct minority, to be sure).

As to my "right wing rants," and my "anger" I'm not angry and I don't rant. I do, however, try to bring a little light into the dark fantasy world of *******s.
                        Last edited by Old Pio; 02-15-2012, 02:54 AM.
                        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Only if Zucker has a 0 for injury rating That guy clearly can't take a check!
                          There'd be real trouble if Brent ever tried to pay him for something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                            As to my "right wing rants," and my "anger" I'm not angry and I don't rant. I do, however, try to bring a little light into the dark fantasy world of *******s.
                            If they're anything like your posts in this thread, I am sure they are well thought out posts, filled with reason and facts.
                            Originally posted by SJHovey
                            Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                            Originally posted by Brenthoven
                            We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                              Try not to be so literal minded.

Good advice! I'll work on that.

I don't understand the term "*******."

Comment

Good advice! I'll work on that.

I don't understand the term "*******."
                                My guess is a "clever" combination of "liberal" and "******", very open minded and modern of OP.

Comment

Working...
                                X