Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
    So does Rau have to sit any time that Zucker can't play? Does that mean that he is out of the WCHA tournament when Denver loses? What about the NCAAs? What about when Zucker goes pro? Does Rau have to go pro at the same time? I'm very confused how this rule works.
    Really????
    "My greatest achievement."
    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
      So does Rau have to sit any time that Zucker can't play? Does that mean that he is out of the WCHA tournament when Denver loses? What about the NCAAs? What about when Zucker goes pro? Does Rau have to go pro at the same time? I'm very confused how this rule works.

I assume that someone pointed out that Rau made a dumb play, was penalized and suspended both of which he served. Time to move on people. Rau is not a thug.
      He just plays like one. He's a punk. And a chicken bleep punk at that.
      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
        @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
        On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
        High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

There are more sensical posts by non-UM fans in this thread than in the history of USCHO combined.

However, Old Pious is clearly not in that crowd.

Comment

You know what you can do with that emoticon, don't you, bunker boy?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              There are more sensical posts by non-UM fans in this thread than in the history of USCHO combined.

However, Old Pious is clearly not in that crowd.
              He's one of yours. And your little boy scout is STILL a punk. Gutless. Classless. And in need of having his neck snapped. Maybe next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                He's one of yours. And your little boy scout is STILL a punk. Gutless. Classless. And in need of having his neck snapped. Maybe next time.
                Did you see Jason is leaving in 10 games or so? Congrats to him on a job well done.
                Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                  Did you see Jason is leaving in 10 games or so? Congrats to him on a job well done.
                  Let's see: smarmy, snarky or stupid. Decisions decisions. Certainly typical.

Comment

*****http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JpJsaDXvMyI/SsVYWvNg_BI/AAAAAAAAAG8/KvMBfAsK40c/s400/Lighten+Up+Francis.jpg******

Comment

Let's see: smarmy, snarky or stupid. Decisions decisions. Certainly typical.
                      Meh. I am a huge Wild fan and anytime a Wild prospect gets injured I cringe at the thought of losing him. Unlike you I am happy he will be having the chance to make it to the next level. How about we do a count down? Next thread a Jason Zucker count down thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                        Meh. I am a huge Wild fan and anytime a Wild prospect gets injured I cringe at the thought of losing him. Unlike you I am happy he will be having the chance to make it to the next level. How about we do a count down? Next thread a Jason Zucker count down thread.
                        We'll still have plenty of guys who can score GWG's against the Film Actors Guild's favorite team.

Comment

We'll still have plenty of guys who can score GWG's against the Film Actors Guild's favorite team.
                          I agree 100%! You will be seeing them doing it the BHHC. What is the name of that Gin Blossoms huge hit? Oh yes. Jealousy!

Comment

One incident doesn't get him to punk status...sorry.

Comment

Bang that head that doesn't bang old man.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post

Bang that head that doesn't bang old man.
                                Great song and I should bust out that CD. This thread should also die!!
                                "My greatest achievement."
                                Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Working...
                                X