Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Well, I'm through with this. That little punk *ss Zucker should be back on the ice in no time gooning it up.
    You know, you're usually the voice of reason. But you're dead wrong. And your last post is childishness on steroids. JZ was the one whose season could have ended, not Rau's. Zucker's no more of a goon than your guy. But somehow it's just not in you to admit what Rau did was wrong. And you continue to defend your punk by attacking others, including the victim of his cheap shot. Try that the next time you're in traffic court. "But other guys were speeding faster than me." It oughta work.
    Last edited by Old Pio; 02-12-2012, 02:15 PM.
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Except the tons of MN fans that said it was a cheap shot. You are losing your eyesight in your old age and apparently can't seem to see those posts.
      My eyesight is fine, thank you Dr. Are these dimwits who've been defending that punk (and still are) NOT Gopher fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
        You know, you're usually the voice of reason. But you're dead wrong. And your last post is childishness on steroids. JZ was the one whose season could have ended, not Rau's. Zucker's no more of a goon than your guy. But somehow it's just not in you to admit what Rau did and to continue defending him by attacking others. Try that the next time you're in traffic court. "But other guys were speeding faster than me." It oughta work.
        See, now I'm just unabashedly trolling.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

See, now I'm just unabashedly trolling.
          No comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
            You know, you're usually the voice of reason.
            Say what? Any sliver of credibility you once had has dissapeared! Poof!!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
            Twenty red lights in his honor
            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
              Say what? Any sliver of credibility you once had has dissapeared! Poof!!
              *****http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001566831/5430375882_You_there_Sit_DOWN_shut_UP_answer_2_xla rge.jpeg******
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Well, I'm through with this. That little punk *ss Zucker should be back on the ice in no time gooning it up.
                Stay Classy
                Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post
                  Stay Classy
                  *****http://t1.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/01/13/60/400_F_1136001_Ov1PvIoBCi5yqDEFmIJpCi6TqMNOuI.jpg******

Troll, troll, troll your boat...
                  Code:

Comment

*****http://t1.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/01/13/60/400_F_1136001_Ov1PvIoBCi5yqDEFmIJpCi6TqMNOuI.jpg******

Troll, troll, troll your boat...
                    Only trolls support Obama
                    - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                    Go you Green and White
                    Go Bemidji Beavers
                    Fight with all your might!
                    Rah! Rah! Rah!
                    We are here to cheer you
                    We are out to win your fame,
                    So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                    Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                      Only trolls support Obama
                      Yeah but this troll bagged two

*****http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs8/i/2005/295/c/7/Duck_Hunt_Dog_by_8_bit_Painter.jpg******
                      Code:

Comment

What dx posts:

Yeah but this troll bagged two

Where my mind wanders when he posts....

Comment

*****http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yNBEmr8Zzzs/Sm9d7K110iI/AAAAAAAAAqM/m9321oex3Yw/s400/DISAPPROVE.bmp******
                          Code:

Comment

I knew you'd like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                              I knew you'd like it!
                              Volume? Yes. Contents? No.
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                                I haven't claimed, nor do I want, the power to "permanently label" anyone, let alone this punk. As far as "moving on" is concerned, I would suggest you and the rest of the Gopher Jonestowners take your own advice.
                                You have more posts in this thread than anybody. Let it go you crusty old windbag.
                                Originally posted by SJHovey
                                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Working...
                                X