Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suspend Kyle Rau for as long as Jason Zucker is unable to play!

how about your DU player that called one of the Huskies a N*? where was the outrage?
    the DU players trashing the hotel in Houghton? outrage?

have some Royal Crown, settle down and watch the Gophers beat you tonight.
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
      DU and UND goons it up. alot. save the fake outrage for later.

and how do you know the hit was intentional? you inside the kids head?

(crosses self) we not had that happen to us.
      It'd be one thing if he was just trolling and not a sanctimonious tool. But Rau is the next Marty McSorely apparently.

Comment

how about your DU player that called one of the Huskies a N*? where was the outrage?

What is the Statute of Limitations on these alleged felonies and misdemeaners? And what, exactly do they have to do with last night? Pathetic doesn't really describe the collective response here, but it'll do. There was an incident known as the "Saturday Night Masacre" where at an alumni reception after a game in Boston, a gay bus boy made a pass at one of our players. Not pretty. Flaming chafing dishes flying around the room, etc.

I'd be having some Crown regardless of whatever your maroon and gold trolls had to say.
        Last edited by Old Pio; 02-11-2012, 08:31 PM.
        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
          It'd be one thing if he was just trolling and not a sanctimonious tool. But Rau is the next Marty McSorely apparently.
          Or Bryan "busher" Watson. Or Mother Theresa. Or Madame Blavatsky.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
            I'd be having some Crown regardless of whatever your maroon and gold trolls had to say.
            HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH oh christ.

Conveniently ignores wrong things DU players do. Starts wetting his pants when his team's best player gets injured on a bad but not terrible hit.

Or Bryan "busher" Watson. Or Mother Theresa. Or Madame Blavatsky.
            Troll mode full speed ahead!

Comment

pot calling mr kettle
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH oh christ.

Conveniently ignores wrong things DU players do. Starts wetting his pants when his team's best player gets injured on a bad but not terrible hit.
                If I were you I'd bone up on the concept of "logical fallacy." What DU players have done or will do is irrelevant to what that gutless punk did last night. Notwithstanding his pending Nobel Peace Prize.

Comment

pot calling mr kettle
                  Funny, I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Those that you're refering to aren't posting here, now. And all I'm hearing now are rationalizations and justifications ("I know him, and he's a good kid."). Frankly, I don't care if he's the lead soprano in the Vienna Boys Choir. What he did was intentional. No accident. Whether that intent translates into an intent to injure is not possible to know. And you establish yet another parameter for criticizing the punk: I haven't seen him play enough to judge him. But judge him I am. Let's see if the punk apologizes. If he does, I'll retract most of what I've said about him (not that that matters).
                    Far be it from me to defend Gopher fans or their player, but...

The long-time Gopher posters have all (except 1 ) come out in favor of the call and if not hoping for a suspension, accepting of one. The ones that you are beating your head against aren't worth your time. Every fan base has apologists. I bet there's even a few in your own. Heck, Jan is known more now for their apologists than their annual tourney impotence. ()

According to the rule that was posted a few pages back, the right call was made given the events that transpired. There's no arguing it. It's not a grey area. Maybe some disagree with the rule, but that doesn't change the rule or make the call wrong. Some also don't like the perceived (or real) uneven enforcement of the rule and resulting suspensions. Still doesn't matter or make what Rau did okay just because someone else did something similar and got away with it.

Let the idiots be idiots, but don't paint the entire group, coz most are actually agreeing with you.

As far as Rau goes, punk move, but too soon to declare him a punk. Not that it matters really whether you think he's a punk or not.

He's serving his suspension. Let's hope he learns from it and doesn't cross that line again.

If that's what it takes to be a punk for life, then about half of the kids in our bantam tourney this weekend are at least borderline punks.

Comment

Are you seriously comparing DU's "reputation for gooning it up" with North Dakota's. That's a bit of a stretch, even for the dain bramaged.
                      Correct it is pretty far fetched. Almost as far fetched as thinking Rau is the second coming of Ben Blood.

Comment

If I were you I'd bone up on the concept of "logical fallacy." What DU players have done or will do is irrelevant to what that gutless punk did last night. Notwithstanding his pending Nobel Peace Prize.
                        It is when you don't say a word about any of those "gutless punks" on DU but laud Rau as the next Matt Cookie.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                          Correct it is pretty far fetched. Almost as far fetched as thinking Rau is the second coming of Ben Blood.
                          He was last night.

Comment

[QUOTE=trixR4kids;5352202]It is when you don't say a word about any of those "gutless punks" on DU but laud Rau as the next Matt Cookie.[/

QUOTE]

Must change the subject.

Comment

Isn't that redundant?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                Far be it from me to defend Gopher fans or their player, but...

The long-time Gopher posters have all (except 1 ) come out in favor of the call and if not hoping for a suspension, accepting of one. The ones that you are beating your head against aren't worth your time. Every fan base has apologists. I bet there's even a few in your own. Heck, Jan is known more now for their apologists than their annual tourney impotence. ()

According to the rule that was posted a few pages back, the right call was made given the events that transpired. There's no arguing it. It's not a grey area. Maybe some disagree with the rule, but that doesn't change the rule or make the call wrong. Some also don't like the perceived (or real) uneven enforcement of the rule and resulting suspensions. Still doesn't matter or make what Rau did okay just because someone else did something similar and got away with it.

Let the idiots be idiots, but don't paint the entire group, coz most are actually agreeing with you.

As far as Rau goes, punk move, but too soon to declare him a punk. Not that it matters really whether you think he's a punk or not.

He's serving his suspension. Let's hope he learns from it and doesn't cross that line again.

If that's what it takes to be a punk for life, then about half of the kids in our bantam tourney this weekend are at least borderline punks.
                                Jesus ****. First Dirty is the voice of reason earlier in the week in the discussion of the Sioux name, and now Gurholfin is making sense.

**** is all turned upside down.

Comment

Working...
                                X