This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

The recruits will take their first step on campus as students in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
      Happy last hours of July! Can't wait to see the recruits hit the ice! Wonder if any of them will be at the Golf Outing? Here we come!
      The entire team and coaches will attend the golf outing. Was by HFH the other day and there was a snow pile out back, so there is ice.
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
        The entire team and coaches will attend the golf outing. Was by HFH the other day and there was a snow pile out back, so there is ice.
        And for the record, that doesn't count in our previous discussion about seeing snow in unusual months.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          And for the record, that doesn't count in our previous discussion about seeing snow in unusual months.
          We're not recruiting any snow?
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            We're not recruiting any snow?
            It's a walk-on.

Comment

Not sure "entire team" is true but for the most part all try to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                It's a walk-on.
                But Ice got a scholarship.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Stay@homeDad View Post
                  Not sure "entire team" is true but for the most part all try to make it.
                  Well, I know Appert's letter said "our entire 2012 -2013 team"...that doesnt sound optional to me, unless a player had a legit excuse.
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Well, I know Appert's letter said "our entire 2012 -2013 team"...that doesnt sound optional to me, unless a player had a legit excuse.
                    Maybe some don't play golf. How can you play golf if you live somewhere where summer only lasts one day?
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Maybe some don't play golf. How can you play golf if you live somewhere where summer only lasts one day?
                      I believe all will be there. What they do is put a couple players at the tees and some at the greens and its a best ball tournament so they will drive a ball themselves and you have the option of playing their ball also and on the green they attempt to make the putt also, in fact last year Mike Bergin sunk about a 25 footer for a birdie for us !
                      What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

a little disappointing, had hoped Drew Melanson would've been named to the US Prospects Game to be held late Sept. in Buffalo but he wasn't.... http://www.usahockey.com/Template_Us...U_01&id=318224
                        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                          a little disappointing, had hoped Drew Melanson would've been named to the US Prospects Game to be held late Sept. in Buffalo but he wasn't.... http://www.usahockey.com/Template_Us...U_01&id=318224
                          That has its good side too -- he's more likely to show up in Troy.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

That has its good side too -- he's more likely to show up in Troy.
                            Absolutely-I was thinking the exact same thing.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
                              I believe all will be there. What they do is put a couple players at the tees and some at the greens and its a best ball tournament so they will drive a ball themselves and you have the option of playing their ball also and on the green they attempt to make the putt also, in fact last year Mike Bergin sunk about a 25 footer for a birdie for us !
                              Well I know of one player that will not be there for sure. Therefore, I am assuming all players may not be able to make it if they have other commitments already. I do recall the players being scattered around the course but also do not believe, even with them being in school at the time of the tourney last year, all were able to attend. As for your team, you better hope Bergin attends this year so you can at least have 1 birdie on your card.

Comment

Originally posted by Stay@homeDad View Post
                                Well I know of one player that will not be there for sure. Therefore, I am assuming all players may not be able to make it if they have other commitments already. I do recall the players being scattered around the course but also do not believe, even with them being in school at the time of the tourney last year, all were able to attend. As for your team, you better hope Bergin attends this year so you can at least have 1 birdie on your card.
                                Just so long as that person isn't at a wedding...

Comment

Working...
                                X