Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

    Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    On Friday, the Delbarton School defeated Pomfret (Conn.) 3-1. Drew Melanson had no point. http://highschoolsports.nj.com/game/score/1164133/

    Melanson's line is now 20-14-29-43-x.


    DrD, or anyone else. Do you know if he played?
    Not even sure he made the trip but will find out. Their younger players like Josh Melnick and Chad Otterman did all the scoring. I am not sure if either is committed anywhere but both are worth a look. I believe Otterman is a 2014 graduate as is Melnick. Otterman is a big boy-at least 2 inches taller than me and Melnick is smaller than Laliberte. Both have been impressive every time we saw them. This was a game that I expected Delbarton to just overwhelm them-same thing tonight against another Connecticut team. They really should not be any competition for them.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

    Comment


    • #92
      Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

      On Saturday, the Chicago Steel defeated the Muskegon LumberJacks 5-1. Jimmy DeVito scored a goal and had a fighting major penalty. He was anmed #3 star. http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1660368

      DeVito's line is now 41-6-11-17-86.
      sigpic

      Let's Go 'Tute!

      Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

      2012 Poser Of The Year

      Comment


      • #93
        Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

        On Saturday, the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders lost to the Fargo Force 2-1. Riley Bourbonnais had no points or penalties. http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1660365

        Bourbonnais' line is now 35-10-12-22-12.
        sigpic

        Let's Go 'Tute!

        Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

        2012 Poser Of The Year

        Comment


        • #94
          Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

          On Saturday, the Omaha Lancers defeated Waterloo Indiana Ice 6-3. Mark Miller had no points or penalties. http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1660366

          Miller's line is now 42-7-3-10-30.
          sigpic

          Let's Go 'Tute!

          Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

          2012 Poser Of The Year

          Comment


          • #95
            Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

            On Saturday, the Dubuque Fighting Saints defeated the Waterloo Black Hawks 4-3 (1-0) in a shootout. Milos Bubela did not dress. http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1660364

            Bubela's line is now 12-3-6-9-0.
            sigpic

            Let's Go 'Tute!

            Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

            2012 Poser Of The Year

            Comment


            • #96
              Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

              On Saturday, the Delbarton School defeated Hill (PA.) 6-0. Drew Melanson had a goal and three assists. http://highschoolsports.nj.com/game/score/1164134/

              Melanson's line is now 21-15-32-47-x.


              Dr.,
              Did you find out if he played on Friday? Also, do you know when and against who they play next, I assume in the state tourney (or is there a league one first)?
              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 02-19-2012, 02:59 AM.
              sigpic

              Let's Go 'Tute!

              Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

              2012 Poser Of The Year

              Comment


              • #97
                Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

                On Saturday, the Vernon Vipers lost to the Westside Warriors 3-2 in overtime. Mike Zalewski scored a goal and had simultaneous slashing and roughing penalties. http://www.bchl.ca/leagues/hockey_bo...7833&link=bchl

                Zalewski's line is now 53-33-34-67-73.
                sigpic

                Let's Go 'Tute!

                Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                2012 Poser Of The Year

                Comment


                • #98
                  Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

                  Code:
                  23 Riley Bourbonnais   LC Cedar Rapids RoughRiders (USHL) 2012  08/08/93 5'10" 191 Rochester, NY        35-10-12- 22- 12 02/19/12 #93
                  12 Miloš Bubela        RC Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  12/13 08/25/92 6'02" 186 Banska Bystrica SVK  12- 3- 6-  9-  0 02/24/12 #95
                   3 Chris Bradley *     LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)      2012  05/20/93 6'04" 190 Williamsville NY     37- 5- 8- 13-  8 02/19/12 #84
                  12 Jimmy DeVito        RW Chicago Steel (USHL)            2013  04/02/94 5'11" 165 Bloomingdale IL      41- 6-11- 17- 86 02/19/12 #92
                  22 Charles Manley      LD Selects Hockey Academy U16      2014  07/16/96 5'08" 150 Orchard Park NY       0- 0- 0-  0-  0 02/19/12 no stats
                  27 Drew Melanson       LW Delbarton School (Gordon Conf)  13/14 01/10/95 5'11" 145 Paramus NJ           21-15-32- 47-  x 02/20/12  #96
                  26 Mark Miller *        F Omaha Lancers (USHL)            2012  07/26/92 5'11" 180 Massena NY           42- 7- 3- 10- 30 02/21/12 #94
                  11 Jake Wood           LW Junior Bobcats U-18 Elite       2013  08/06/93 5'08" 170 Georgetown ON        17- 4- 5-  9-  0 season over, incomplete
                  23                        Gunnery School (NEPSHC)                                                       21- 9-19- 28-  x 02/20/12 #99
                                          					                   total                38-13-24- 37-  x
                  15 Mike Zalewski *     LW Vernon Vipers (BCHL)            2012  08/18/92 6'03" 205 New Hartford NY      53-33-34- 67- 73 02/24/12 #97
                  33 Jason Kasdorf        G Des Moines Buccaneers (USHL)    2012  05/18/92 6'03" 190 Winnipeg MB      28-10-13-2-3.56-.892 02/19/12 #86
                  
                  Women
                  24 Brandi Banks *       D Stoney Creek Sabres (PWHL)      2012  05/11/94 5'08" 140 Burlington ON        31- 3-13- 16- 16 02/19/12
                  xx Jennifer Godin *     D Tabor Academy                   2012  02/09/94 x'xx' xxx Clarence Center NY    0- 0- 0-  0-  0 02/22/12 no stats
                  14                        Massachusetts Spitfires U19 Major (NEGHL)                                     15- 2- 1-  3-16.5 season over, incomplete
                                                                                                     total                15- 2- 1-  3-16.5
                   3 Alexa Gruschow *     F Washington Pride (JWHL)         2012  04/16/94 x'xx" xxx Mechanicsburg PA     50-39-53- 92- 92 02/19/12 missing games
                  16 Mari Mankey          F Hopkins H.S. (Lake)             2012  xx/xx/xx x'xx' xxx Coon Rapids, MN      24-28-25- 53- 22
                                                                                                     sectionals            2- 0- 2-  2-  2 season over
                                                                                                     total                26-28-27- 55- 24                     
                  10 Lauren Wash *        F New Jersey Rockets U19          2012  06/24/94 5'04" 115 Belle Mead NJ         0- 0- 0-  0-  0 02/19/12 no stats
                     unknown
                  
                  * In the RPI directory
                  Last edited by Ralph Baer; 02-19-2012, 10:04 AM.
                  sigpic

                  Let's Go 'Tute!

                  Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                  2012 Poser Of The Year

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

                    Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    On Saturday, the Delbarton School defeated Hill (PA.) 6-0. Drew Melanson had a goal and three assists. http://highschoolsports.nj.com/game/score/1164134/

                    Melanson's line is now 21-15-32-47-x.


                    Dr.,
                    Did you find out if he played on Friday? Also, do you know when and against who they play next, I assume in the state tourney (or is there a league one first)?
                    USHR added Fridays game to his line, so I assume he was in the lineup. The line you currently have for him matches the one on their website. I believe Delbartons next game is tomorrow vs Bergen Catholic in the Gordon Cup playoffs.

                    USHR also updated some results for Gunnery. On Wednesday, Gunnery lost to South Kent Prep 5-2. Jake Wood had no points. On Saturday, Gunnery defeated Albany Academy 3-0. Jake Wood had an assist.

                    Woods line should now be 21-9-19-28-x

                    Comment


                    • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

                      This is what i have so far-

                      Gordon Cup
                      Play-in round

                      Thursday – No. 9 Bishop Eustace vs. No. 8 Bergen Catholic, 6:45(Bergen Catholic won 4-0)

                      Saturday – No. 10 Pope John vs. No. 7 Seton Hall Prep, 3:45 (Pope John won 3-1)
                      Quarterfinals
                      Monday — BC/BE winner(Bergen Catholic) vs. No. 1 Delbarton
                      Sunday – 6:15, SHP/PJ(PJ winner) winner vs. No. 2 Don Bosco,
                      No. 6 Gloucester Catholic vs. No 3 Christian Brothers
                      No. 5 St. Augustine’s vs. No. 4 St. Peter’s Prep

                      Semifinals
                      Feb. 23 –

                      Finals
                      Feb. 25 – South Mountain Arena

                      I am told Melanson did indeed make the trip to Connecticut-but cannot find out if he played much if at all. He certainly played yesterday at home (4 point game). We expect to see some if not all of the Gordon Cup games played today and tomorrow. It has been extremely difficult to judge this team and the players since most of the games we have seen have been blowouts and the scores do not even remotely reflect how one sided the play has been. Delbarton is just so far above the other NJ Prep schools although Don Bosco on a good night can be a challenge for them. I would like to see them against one or two of the top public schools.
                      Last edited by DrDemento; 02-19-2012, 08:39 AM.
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

                      Comment


                      • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

                        Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                        USHR added Fridays game to his line, so I assume he was in the lineup. The line you currently have for him matches the one on their website. I believe Delbartons next game is tomorrow vs Bergen Catholic in the Gordon Cup playoffs.

                        USHR also updated some results for Gunnery. On Wednesday, Gunnery lost to South Kent Prep 5-2. Jake Wood had no points. On Saturday, Gunnery defeated Albany Academy 3-0. Jake Wood had an assist.

                        Woods line should now be 21-9-19-28-x
                        Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        This is what i have so far-

                        Gordon Cup
                        Play-in round

                        Thursday – No. 9 Bishop Eustace vs. No. 8 Bergen Catholic, 6:45(Bergen Catholic won 4-0)

                        Saturday – No. 10 Pope John vs. No. 7 Seton Hall Prep, 3:45 (Pope John won 3-1)
                        Quarterfinals
                        Monday — BC/BE winner(Bergen Catholic) vs. No. 1 Delbarton
                        Sunday – 6:15, SHP/PJ(PJ winner) winner vs. No. 2 Don Bosco,
                        No. 6 Gloucester Catholic vs. No 3 Christian Brothers
                        No. 5 St. Augustine’s vs. No. 4 St. Peter’s Prep

                        Semifinals
                        Feb. 23 –

                        Finals
                        Feb. 25 – South Mountain Arena

                        I am told Melanson did indeed make the trip to Connecticut-but cannot find out if he played much if at all. He certainly played yesterday at home (4 point game). We expect to see some if not all of the Gordon Cup games played today and tomorrow. It has been extremely difficult to judge this team and the players since most of the games we have seen have been blowouts and the scores do not even remotely reflect how one sided the play has been. Delbarton is just so far above the other NJ Prep schools although Don Bosco on a good night can be a challenge for them. I would like to see them against one or two of the top public schools.
                        Thanks. I modified post #98.
                        sigpic

                        Let's Go 'Tute!

                        Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                        2012 Poser Of The Year

                        Comment


                        • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

                          On Sunday, the Youngstown Phantoms defeated the USNTDP U17 Team 5-4. Chris Bradley had an assist. http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1660372

                          Bradley's line is now 38-5-9-14-8.
                          sigpic

                          Let's Go 'Tute!

                          Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                          2012 Poser Of The Year

                          Comment


                          • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

                            On Sunday, the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders lost to the Chicago Steel 5-2. Riley Bourbonnais had no points or penalties. Jimmy DeVito had two assists. http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1660372

                            Bourbonnais' line is now 36-10-12-22-12.
                            DeVito's line is now 42-6-13-19-86.
                            sigpic

                            Let's Go 'Tute!

                            Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                            2012 Poser Of The Year

                            Comment


                            • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

                              Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                              This is what i have so far-

                              Gordon Cup
                              Play-in round

                              Thursday – No. 9 Bishop Eustace vs. No. 8 Bergen Catholic, 6:45(Bergen Catholic won 4-0)



                              Saturday – No. 10 Pope John vs. No. 7 Seton Hall Prep, 3:45 (Pope John won 3-1)
                              Quarterfinals
                              Monday — BC/BE winner(Bergen Catholic) vs. No. 1 Delbarton
                              Sunday – 6:15, SHP/PJ(PJ winner) winner vs. No. 2 Don Bosco,
                              No. 6 Gloucester Catholic vs. No 3 Christian Brothers
                              No. 5 St. Augustine’s vs. No. 4 St. Peter’s Prep

                              Semifinals
                              Feb. 23 –

                              Finals
                              Feb. 25 – South Mountain Arena

                              I am told Melanson did indeed make the trip to Connecticut-but cannot find out if he played much if at all. He certainly played yesterday at home (4 point game). We expect to see some if not all of the Gordon Cup games played today and tomorrow. It has been extremely difficult to judge this team and the players since most of the games we have seen have been blowouts and the scores do not even remotely reflect how one sided the play has been. Delbarton is just so far above the other NJ Prep schools although Don Bosco on a good night can be a challenge for them. I would like to see them against one or two of the top public schools.
                              Saw a couple Bergen games last year and one this year that whole Catholic School/ Prep School league is a mess a few good teams, a few not so bad teams and some really bad teams. Hard to evaluate anyone.

                              Comment


                              • Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

                                On Sunday, the Des Moines Buccaneers defeated the Waterloo Black Hawks 4-2. Jason Kasdorf did not play. http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1660371

                                Kasdorf's line is now 28-10-13-3-3.56-.892.
                                sigpic

                                Let's Go 'Tute!

                                Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                                2012 Poser Of The Year

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X