This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Recruit Thread 2011-12 Part II

I wonder if this means that the recruit announcement is imminent.

Or are we still looking for a defenseman?
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      Is that right? 23g on 34 shots?
      They don't record SOGs in every game.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        I wonder if this means that the recruit announcement is imminent.

Or are we still looking for a defenseman?
        Its possible we are done recruiting for 2012-13. Theres 5 incoming forwards (Zalewski, Bourbonnais, Miller, Fulton, Commers) to replace the 5 departing forwards (Malchuk, Smith, AAG, Cullen, Rabbani). Also have 2 incoming Dmen (Bradley, Bokenfohr) to replace the 2 Dmen not returning (Bergin, Koudys). Although it wouldnt surprise me if RPI brings in one more Dman. Also have to think with the Commers addition it probably means we wont see Bubela until 2013-14.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          They don't record SOGs in every game.
          I think you're right. His reg. season stats has 17g on 17 SOG.
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
            Its possible we are done recruiting for 2012-13. Theres 5 incoming forwards (Zalewski, Bourbonnais, Miller, Fulton, Commers) to replace the 5 departing forwards (Malchuk, Smith, AAG, Cullen, Rabbani). Also have 2 incoming Dmen (Bradley, Bokenfohr) to replace the 2 Dmen not returning (Bergin, Koudys). Although it wouldnt surprise me if RPI brings in one more Dman. Also have to think with the Commers addition it probably means we wont see Bubela until 2013-14.
            That was the identical logic that I went through. Conceivably we have a dman waiting, but he won't commit until Bergin informs SA of his decision.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I think you're right. His reg. season stats has 17g on 17 SOG.
              He went 2 for 8 on 3/7/12 vs Little Falls. That was the only game taht shots probably were recorded, also not in the sectionals. It looks like they finally paid attention in the state tourney.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18
                I see a Capital District Select player was picked in the 2nd round of the draft by the Chicago Steel , 95' F-Joseph Widmar. I have think theres a good chance RPI has their eyes on him.
                saw many of his games @ HFH this year. Easily the best player from that team. Bit of a hot-head but I suppose that can be attributed to your team going something like 1-34. Salfi's not exactly Lady Bing either as the HC.
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Jake Wood goes to Lincoln is Rd 3

Comment

saw many of his games @ HFH this year. Easily the best player from that team. Bit of a hot-head but I suppose that can be attributed to your team going something like 1-34. Salfi's not exactly Lady Bing either as the HC.
                    FWIW, hes from Northbrook, IL which is about 25 miles away from Devitos hometown just outside of Chicago.

Comment

Jake Wood goes to Lincoln is Rd 3
                      as a side bar...Lincoln had no pick in Rd 1 (traded to Dbq) & chose a goalie with their 2nd rd pick

Comment

This is from a USA Junior Hockey article back in November. Seems to be quite a strong student as well. I think ill have to keep an eye on him and see how he does in the USHL next season.

http://usajuniorhockey.blogspot.com/...oung-team.html

The single ’95 is a player that Salfi believes will be a hot college prospect very soon, Joe Widmar¸ of Northbrook, Ill.

“He’s a junior in high school and he stands 6-feet-2-inches and weighs 210 pounds,” said Salfi. “He’ll be a hell of a player. Academically, he’s taking 14 college credit courses. His lowest grade was a 98 [out of 100]. A lot of western U.S. schools are looking at him right now.”

Comment

• Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                          What about the kid Kasdorf? Is he still coming this year? He would make 3 goalies.

Comment

as a side bar...Lincoln had no pick in Rd 1 (traded to Dbq) & chose a goalie with their 2nd rd pick
                            with their next 3 picks Lincoln took 3 F's...6'4...6'5 (M.McCarron) & 6'6. Jake Wood might feel like he's in the Sequoia's
                            Last edited by turk181; 05-22-2012, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WillOutDrinkYou View Post
                              What about the kid Kasdorf? Is he still coming this year? He would make 3 goalies.
                              He's coming according to several sources. He showed up in the RPI directly recently.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

man, how many rounds is this draft?

Comment

Working...
                                X