Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beanpot LX: All your Beanpots are belong to us

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    Nice to see you nerds sticking together.
    Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    but they've only won 10 of 'em
    Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    Beanpot inflation
    Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
    Good luck to Harvard as they compete to win their 15th Beanpot Consolation Game.
    Guess I was too subtle using white text.

Comment

You Ivy Leaguers are too smart for us
      #OneKnight

Comment

Oh you tricky ivy leaguers

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
          No way, man, this is a Harvard guy we're talking about. He'll be checking on his flight plans to go to the Third World village where he dug a well and founded a malaria clinic during his junior year of high school, because he wants to help change the world. Of course, for the money and effort that required he could have helped five times as many needy people right in his own county; but you can't exactly put "Bridgeport" on a Harvard application, so it's off to the the tropics!
          You've won the internets today
          Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
          ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Boom goes the dynamite! Nice one.
            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Curious to see if it is HE or ECAC officials being assigned to the first game... anyone know?
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Wish I could be attending my first Beanpot. Alas, I have Monday night classes
                #OneKnight

Comment

What is the significance of the blue puzzle piece on Coach Parker's lapel and BU players' shoulders?
                  "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Athlete's for Autism. It's the charity that the team supports.

Comment

All right, BU up 3 - 1 after 2 periods, and I've got to run to a Boy Scout dinner with my boy. Hope when I get back the results are . . . correct.
                      Bugs Bunny - 96
                      Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

So BU gets a goal called back. A chink in the armor of the BC conspiracy theorists.

Comment

It's best to allow those sort of things to happen when it won't change the outcome. It confuses the enemy.

Expect fog and such for the second game because you know Jack Parker controls the weather.

Comment

NU virtually giving the game away to the guys in the baby-poo colored jerseys. What has happened to this Husky team that got off to a good start this season?

Comment

Excellent forechecking & passing by the Eagles. The last several times we've played 'em.. one thing that stood out was intensity by both teams. Win or lose, they were fun games & the Huskies gave the Eagles fits until the very end.. that is hockey.. college or otherwise. Great gms to watch.

Not tonight - our team did not have any intensity nor hustle. Of course with 2 strong forwards going down in the same week last wk, the team is not the same.. still, an embarrassing performance by our goalie & team in general. Came out flat & stayed flat.

Congrats to BC for jumping on any & every opportunity tonight.. we were down & they seized it. Much like our 6-1 win in the 2009 Beanpot over the Eagles.. they made us pay.. just the way it goes at times.
                              GO NU HOCKEY
                              Always bullish on the future.
                              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                                So BU gets a goal called back. A chink in the armor of the BC conspiracy theorists.
                                You're talking about the one that didn't go in, right? Overall, the officiating went just like I expected tonight...

Wow, Northeastern was god awful tonight. Nice touch by the students doing the minutes countdown a la NU students in 2009. A little payback...felt good.

Comment

Working...
                                X