• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John_Fuller
    replied
    Re: UML 2011-2012 Thread: Part II

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    I do like one thing going into this weekend, if Lowell finishes in a tie with any one team, they win every one of those tiebreakers (I think BC's won the HE crown, so I'm not counting them).
    BC has not won the HE crown as of yet (at least officially).

Mr. Ellis was correct that Lowell still had a chance at the #1 seed on the post-game show last week, but Lowell can only get a share of the HE regular-season title. Mathematically, this happens with a Vermont sweep of BC, UML sweep of PC, BU only taking two of the four points against NU, and Maine finishing in third. All teams would have 35 points. The round-robin tiebreaker between the teams would be 3-3, the conference wins would also be equal at 17, so best record against Maine which Lowell wins 2-1, BC and BU are 1-2. BC wins tiebreaker if Merrimack in third, we would get second with H2H on BU.

Again while possbile, I'd put this scenario with the same chance of hitting Powerball.

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied

I do like one thing going into this weekend, if Lowell finishes in a tie with any one team, they win every one of those tiebreakers (I think BC's won the HE crown, so I'm not counting them).

Leave a comment:

• UMLFan
    replied

It's been a long long time since we went through a full Hockey East weekend, and Lowell fans were actually down.
    Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
    It's hard to believe the UML baseball and softball teams have started all ready. The baseball team went 1-2 and the softball team went 4-1 over the weekend.
    #4 UML men's basketball won their playoff game yesterday 86-68. There were no upsets with all the top four seeds winning.

Leave a comment:

• boblav1
    replied

It's hard to believe the UML baseball and softball teams have started all ready. The baseball team went 1-2 and the softball team went 4-1 over the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• bottomdweller
    replied

So not sure what was the diagnosis with Suter after last night's game, but via twitter, it sounded like he was at the hospital today and he got good news:

Every female worker at the hospital reminds me of Mickey Wards sisters in #thefighter #thatmtv*****chahleene
    Unbelievable News. Very happy camper #nolunchbreak

Leave a comment:

Working...
X