This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2011-2012 Thread: Part II

Since our season is over, I've decided to root for UML from here on out. I like how you guys play hockey and your rags to riches turnaround this season. Just wanted to let you know that you have this going for you now too!

Comment

• Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
      Since our season is over, I've decided to root for UML from here on out. I like how you guys play hockey and your rags to riches turnaround this season. Just wanted to let you know that you have this going for you now too!
      Thanks
      Gary

www.umlhockey.com
      Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
      "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
      KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
        College Hockey Weekly gives out it's All-Conference Teams, with Doug Carr and Scott Wilson both making the Second Team and Coach Bazin being the COTY.
        You can't argue with Milner's numbers, but Carr really was the best goalie in HE this year given what was perceived of this team and what actually occurred. But they don't give it out on perception. The 2nd BU and Mack games are what cost him that first team spot.

Comment

Audio clips and transcripts from March 6 Hockey East Quarterfinals coaches' conference call.
          http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/...203/mar6cc.php
          Last edited by boblav1; 03-06-2012, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
            Interesting look by Chaz at the attendance bump this year.

Also, I thought I heard that student's aren't on break this week, but next. Chaz is saying the opposite?
            Apologies if it has already been mentioned but according to HE website - http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/...2/oaattend.php

Lowell has the 4th best home attendance in the league behind BC, BU and UNH, and more then 1000 people more then the league average.
            Last year Lowell was 5th, but only 100 people more then the league average.

Team Home Games Avg
            Boston College 14-91603 6543
            Boston University 15-79411 5294
            Maine 15-67301 4487
            Massachusetts 16-73794 4612
            UMass Lowell 15-76655 5110
            Merrimack 17-41815 2460
            New Hampshire 16-84750 5297
            Northeastern 14-33999 2428
            Providence 19-35619 1875
            Vermont 18-64319 3573
            Totals 159-649266 4083
            UML 2007 B.S. Meteorology, 2012 M.S. Meteorology

2013 Hockey East Tournament Champions.
            2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions.
            2017 Hockey East Tournament Champions.

http://storm.uml.edu
            https://twitter.com/umlweatherman

Comment

Couple of article from CHN... the first with the "familiar foes" angle, and the second with a HE Playoff Preview.
              Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
              2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
              2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Any word on how well the ticket sales are going for this weekend?

I'll be bailing out of work a bit early tomorrow to grab tickets for Thursday and Friday. The $10 service charge buying them online is outrageous. Are there fees if purchased over the phone and held at will call?

Comment

Originally posted by WrathOfAramark View Post

I'll be bailing out of work a bit early tomorrow to grab tickets for Thursday and Friday. The $10 service charge buying them online is outrageous. Are there fees if purchased over the phone and held at will call?
                  I believe there are still fees, the box office route is the cheapest.
                  Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                  2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

• Originally posted by WrathOfAramark View Post

Only reason I bought them online was because I was coming up from DC and I feared a sellout. I choked on the convenience fees and threatened to have a long conversation w mr casey... Empty threat, sure.... But I wasnt in the mood.
                    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                    Skating Friar Jersey
                    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by WrathOfAramark View Post

They're offering a living social deal or one of those... 4 tickets for $39.

Comment

A front page article from today's Lowell Sun.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                          A front page article from today's Lowell Sun.
                          I love this quote...
                          "I wanted the best hockey coach we could possibly get," Meehan says. "We've invested in this hockey program, and I don't want to hear why we can't win. I want to win."
                          Monty

Comment

Attention UMass Lowell hockey fans! I've noticed a good amount of people on this thread are looking for a great deal for tickets to the UMass Lowell v Providence game. You're in luck! Check out this awesome deal through New England Perks that includes parking!

http://www.getmyperks.com/publishers...com-newengland

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                              I love this quote...
                              It's great when important people agree with me... Helps to get things done
                              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                              Skating Friar Jersey
                              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Preview of what we'll see on the screen Thursday...
                                Monty

Comment

Working...
                                X