This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2011-2012 Thread: Part II

It's official. The world is ending. The 4th seal has been opened. Joe Bertagna had a slight better than neutral thing to say about Lowell.

Boston Globe: Crowded at the top - Hockey East leaders in fight for home ice

Comment

Originally posted by WrathOfAramark View Post
      It's official. The world is ending. The 4th seal has been opened. Joe Bertagna had a slight better than neutral thing to say about Lowell.

Boston Globe: Crowded at the top - Hockey East leaders in fight for home ice
      Why do I feel that it physically hurt Bertagna to even say that much?
      Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
      2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
      2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
        Probably cause he was seen at the school nurse shortly after?
        Gary

www.umlhockey.com
        Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
        "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
        KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

LOL!

Les,

While is very true that I missed the original Bazin era, there's is no doubt that his time at Lowell and Colorado College were invaluable to get to the point where he is right now. While it's still early, there are a lot of parallels to the road that Blasi took to bring the Miami program back to national promience that we hope Bazin is able to do for Lowell. Don't get me wrong, Bazin still has a long way to go in this regard but it's been a tremendous start.
          - John

2013, 2014, 2017: UML Hockey: Hockey East Champions!

Comment

What are you guys referring to in regard to Bertagna?

Comment

Doug Carr wins state MVP! Yeah, I dunno either.
              Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                What are you guys referring to in regard to Bertagna?
                Go to The Ice Is Life, search Bertagna, and that should give you a full explanation.
                Monty

Comment

Go to The Ice Is Life, search Bertagna, and that should give you a full explanation.
                  Read for about 30 seconds and got significantly dumber... had to close it out.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                    Read for about 30 seconds and got significantly dumber... had to close it out.
                    I must not have searched properly. I searched his last name but was brought to about 10 different links.

Comment

[QUOTE=UMLFan;5358110]Umm... what now? I can name off a bunch of schools that wanted a bunch of the players playing at Lowell. That's BS.

QUOTE]

HE schools I said. name your players/schools.

Comment

Originally posted by zena View Post
                        HE schools I said. name your players/schools.
                        Already gave you two. Arnold had committed to Maine, switched to Lowell, there's another. Saying no HE team was recruiting any of the players that Blaise got is just an asinine statement. I'm done arguing this.
                        Monty

Comment

Is it 7:00 yet?
                          UMASS LOWELL RIVER HAWKS HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by jrobes01 View Post
                            Is it 7:00 yet?
                            I'm bouncing around my office right now, counting down till 4 when I can leave.
                            Monty

Comment

Does anybody know if there is a live stream for the game?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bdawg7588 View Post
                                Does anybody know if there is a live stream for the game?!
                                B2Live
                                America One

They are both the same company
                                BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                                Skating Friar Jersey
                                AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                                UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                                Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Working...
                                X