This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2011-2012 Thread: Part II

A Boston based hockey reporter picking UML to go to FF?! Was that a pig I just saw fly by my window? Hey we'll take it thanks Jim! If we can get by Miami I'll really like our chances. Union's schedule is way too weak to be a #1 seed imo.

Comment

Some tweet's from the HE Coach's press conference today by Scott McLaughlin:
      Bazin said there was a lot of rest during the week off from games, mostly because there was a bug running through the team.
      Bazin said he's planning on Riley Wetmore playing.
      Bazin said UML will have fan buses going to Bridgeport. Band and mascot going, too.
      Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
      2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
      2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

We're less than 70 posts from having a third season thread ... a record!

Chaz with a look back at '94, I hadn't realized that Bazin was ready to leave the team.
        Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhawk View Post
          A Boston based hockey reporter picking UML to go to FF?! Was that a pig I just saw fly by my window? Hey we'll take it thanks Jim! If we can get by Miami I'll really like our chances. Union's schedule is way too weak to be a #1 seed imo.
          Jim Connelly is a Lowell alum.
          Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
          "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

From the UML site: NCAA Tournament Fan Hub
            http://www.goriverhawks.com/sports/m...032012aab.html

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
              Jim Connelly is a Lowell alum.
              hmm... didn't know that.
              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
              Skating Friar Jersey
              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                The timing of the gathering in Bridgeport is weird. I'll be at the arena watching the first game by 4:00pm..
                Lowell Forever
                Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                  This is great news.
                  River Hawk Student Bus Trip UMass Lowell's Division of Student Affairs is sponsoring a bus trip for interested students to Bridgeport on Friday afternoon. Tickets are just $20 and include an All-Session Pass and a seat on the bus. The bus will leave Fox Hall promptly at 2:00 p.m. and will return to Lowell following Friday's game.

If the River Hawks reach the Regional Final on Saturday, a bus will leave Fox Hall again at 2:00 p.m. for those students who have purchased a ticket. Please note that if the River Hawks fall short of Saturday's final, transportation from Lowell will not be provided.

Space is limited and students must purchase their ticket in person at the Tsongas Center Box Office by Wednesday at 5:00PM. Valid ID must be shown upon purchase. One ticket per ID.

CODE BLUE UMass Lowell head coach Norm Bazin is asking all fans to wear BLUE this weekend in a show of solidarity for the River Hawks as they take on the Miami RedHawks on Friday night.

UMass Lowell Pre-Game Headquarters All fans headed to the game are encouraged to join us at the Barnum Publick House in downtown Bridgeport beginning at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, March 23. The Office of University Advancement will provide complimentary appetizers and the first 100 fans to arrive will receive a Blue Fan Group t-shirt, courtesy of Jeanne D'Arc Credit Union.

The Barnum Publick House is located just three blocks from the Webster Bank Arena.

Barnum Publick House 1020 Broad Street Bridgeport, CT
                  But I'll be there before 4.
                  Monty

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                    The timing of the gathering in Bridgeport is weird. I'll be at the arena watching the first game by 4:00pm..
                    I had the same thought. If I'm paying $60 for a ticket to 3 games, I intend to watch 3 games.
                    Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                    "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                      I had the same thought. If I'm paying $60 for a ticket to 3 games, I intend to watch 3 games.
                      I agree. I too intend to watch all 3. Maybe not all of the first.

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                        Someone should so make a sign for Friday that says "GO LAR Rivermen!"
                        I have to start using that along with St, Clooud, #26 Union, {PROVICED, Clogate, Pricetom, and Paint Thinner Nation.

U!M!L!AR Rivermen!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                          hmm... didn't know that.
                          Any further word on a meeting place for us misfits that can't make it. I tried for the time off and Hell hasn't frozen over yet

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            Any further word on a meeting place for us misfits that can't make it. I tried for the time off and Hell hasn't frozen over yet
                            Here you go....

UMass Lowell Viewing Party Can't make it to Bridgeport? You can support your River Hawks with your fellow fans at The Sports Zone in Dracut! The Sports Zone welcomes River Hawk Nation to come and enjoy the game as UMass Lowell looks to take down Miami on ESPNU.
                            Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                            Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                            Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Going to be able to make it, chief?
                              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                              Skating Friar Jersey
                              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                                Here you go....

UMass Lowell Viewing Party Can't make it to Bridgeport? You can support your River Hawks with your fellow fans at The Sports Zone in Dracut! The Sports Zone welcomes River Hawk Nation to come and enjoy the game as UMass Lowell looks to take down Miami on ESPNU.
                                Thanks!! didn't get to scroll down that far on my phone.

Comment

Working...
                                X