This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    Preview of what we'll see on the screen Thursday...
    Sure does seem like in a lot of ways.
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Re: UML 2011-2012 Thread: Part II

Just read that Merrimack is getting all 3 games of their series broadcast on WBIN and Fox College Sports is picking up the feed of Games 1 and 3. I certainly hope the University is working on some sort of broadcast package for next season to capitalize on this year's success. (I'd love to get the playoff games on TV this year too, but figure it's probably too late for that).
      Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
      "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo15 View Post
        Attention UMass Lowell hockey fans! I've noticed a good amount of people on this thread are looking for a great deal for tickets to the UMass Lowell v Providence game. You're in luck! Check out this awesome deal through New England Perks that includes parking!

http://www.getmyperks.com/publishers...com-newengland
        Not bad but you save a dollar if you get the vouchers at Market Basket! 4 tickets for $28 plus $10 for parking comes out to $38. Or you get it down to $33 if you park at Notini.

Comment

That was pretty weak!
          Originally posted by Patman View Post
          Sure does seem like in a lot of ways.

Comment

Originally posted by F O F room fan View Post
            That was pretty weak!
            True, I'm pretty sure PC can do so much better with their state of the art st... oh wait.
            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
              A front page article from today's Lowell Sun.
              Great article. Couple of great quotes in there including the one Monty put up. Hope we can boost the season ticket base from 1,000 this year to 1,300-1,500 next year.
              Gary

www.umlhockey.com
              Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
              "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
              KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                Great article. Couple of great quotes in there including the one Monty put up. Hope we can boost the season ticket base from 1,000 this year to 1,300-1,500 next year.
                Off the ice, that has to be the next goal. Start making Lowell tickets be harder to get, make it so that UNH/Maine, etc can't just expect to show up at game time and get tickets (not that that was an issue this year).
                Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                  True, I'm pretty sure PC can do so much better with their state of the art st... oh wait.
                  Monty, I think you misspelled ****hole.
                  BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                  Skating Friar Jersey
                  AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                  UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                  Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

ESPN Boston has put up a preview of the QFs: http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/colle...finals-preview

Comment

Not that I'm asking for much this weekend, but a Lowell sweep combined with UMass sweep would make me very happy. Reasoning: Lowell then faces Amherst at the Garden and will finish that game off with a 4-0-0 against a TUC. Not that I'm looking ahead or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
                        Not that I'm asking for much this weekend, but a Lowell sweep combined with UMass sweep would make me very happy. Reasoning: Lowell then faces Amherst at the Garden and will finish that game off with a 4-0-0 against a TUC. Not that I'm looking ahead or anything.
                        Nope, not asking much or looking ahead at all.....
                        Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                        Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                        "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                        KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

A little reading before the game: http://theiceislife.wordpress.com/20...ten-twice-shy/

Comment

I think watching the Red Sox for most of my life has given me the tools to handle this. I am stuck in neutral- scared to have the faith or hope but wanting to believe.

Comment

Are the STH playoff tickets/parking passed supposed to me mailed to me or am I supposed to pick them up?
                              Lowell Forever
                              Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                                Are the STH playoff tickets/parking passed supposed to me mailed to me or am I supposed to pick them up?
                                I'm assuming picked up...?
                                Monty

Comment

Working...
                                X