This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2011-2012 Thread: Part II

Thompson needs to go back to forward, which I think everyone agrees with. Question: how would Lyles fare at F? He's good with the puck and he can shoot...it's just his defensive coverage that gives me an ulcer. Thoughts?
    Lowell Forever
    Forever Lowell

Comment

• Originally posted by goUMLgoBC View Post
      NESN has the ref reviewing the goal wearing a microphone so you can hear him while he's reviewing. Kind of a cool concept. He was looking to make sure Wilson's tip wasn't a high stick. It obviously wasn't so the goal was upheld.

Fun game to watch.....just scored to go 3-1 as I type this!

Edit: Under review again...
      The showing of the review audio/video was awesome. Shea was very thorough and it was interesting hearing him talk through it.
      Lowell Forever
      Forever Lowell

Comment

Lowell is looking a lot better from yesterday! Doug looks solid in net tonight! One more period to go! Lets go Lowell!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
          The showing of the review audio/video was awesome. Shea was very thorough and it was interesting hearing him talk through it.
          I agree the ref did an awesome job on that review. He looked at all the angles to get it right.

Comment

MaryK saw you on tv.

Comment

Who was that running up and down the stairs

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                Who was that running up and down the stairs
                i don't know.

Comment

ugh.

listening to Bob it sounds llike the refs should be whistling dixie they are missing so many penalties I love Bob.

Comment

you got one right!ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                      Thompson needs to go back to forward, which I think everyone agrees with. Question: how would Lyles fare at F? He's good with the puck and he can shoot...it's just his defensive coverage that gives me an ulcer. Thoughts?
                      I have nothing against Lyles...hope he starts to play better for you guys. I actually think he could serve a 4th line, limited role. I guess the question would be, do you even need that? Or are your lines set?

Comment

Been offline all day, but finally got home and watching this game as it just ended. Happily. Very very happily.
                        Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                        Too many mistakes and penalties tonight by the Hawks. BU made the Hawks pay for just about every one. A nice win for the Terriers. Boy, can they pass the puck on the PP.

I give the Hawks credit they never stopped working. Hopefully they can bounce back tomorrow night.
                        I noticed that last night as well, they didn't quit. I love that.
                        Originally posted by Lowell Fan 90 View Post
                        Tonight - Lowell 4 - BU 2
                        Could you please also tell me tomorrow's winning lottery numbers?
                        Originally posted by Patman View Post
                        We've had a great ride so far... and I know there are a few of us here who are waiting for the bottom to drop out. Stop it, and stop it now. There is no reason we can't win tonight... NONE. This game could have just as easily been 4-1 UML with BU on their heels. There were deficiencies last night... those get worked on. Bottom line we're in this and we're not going down the road of some ill-fated tragic script.

At least its not my script... oh shucks we lost again stuff will get us nowhere. It is not the time to concede. Two points tonight.
                        Honestly Pat, great post.
                        Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        What would a game against BU be without a reviewed goal. What were they looking for?

Edit- 2 goals reviewed. The first was good.... aaaand so is the second
                        Was it just me, or did it seem that Shea was looking for a reason to say no-goal? "Let's see this angle, OK, that looks clean, but let's see one more angle!"

What a win by the boys tonight. So proud.
                        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Lowell wins! Hello second place.

Comment

Originally posted by Lowell Fan 90 View Post

Tonight - Lowell 4 - BU 2
                            Great prediction!!
                            What did you say?
                            Who own the Chiefs?
                            What did he say?
                            Owns! Owns!

Comment

Amazing what discipline does to the game plan- no (almost) stupid penalties and voila~!

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                                Was it just me, or did it seem that Shea was looking for a reason to say no-goal? "Let's see this angle, OK, that looks clean, but let's see one more angle!"

It was just you.
                                Originally posted by reBlur
                                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Working...
                                X