• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMLWeatherman
    replied
    Re: UML 2011-2012 Thread: Part II

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
    My 1st run through USCHO's Pairwise Predictor with mostly favorites winning every game has Lowell 9th, which would put them in Worcester (with BC as the #1 overall).
    Pretty sure I did it right, and call me pessimistic, but I did all lower seeds winning throughout and Lowell didn't budge in the PWR. Just put them in a tie for 9th, with ND, instead of having it by themselves.

It would add 5 teams with autobids if all lower seeds win.

Leave a comment:

• MCHOCKEY
    replied

From an MC fan...Good luck in the tourney UML...you might be our rivals from across the river, but you guys have a fun team to watch...you guys deserve the NCAA bid...wish we could have been there with ya, but things weren't meant to be. So good luck!!!

Leave a comment:

• bottomdweller
    replied

Not a huge fan of soliciting, but if anyone has interest: Help me raise money for childhood cancer research with St. Baldricks. Donate now at http://stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/549447/2012

Leave a comment:

• ScottK
    replied

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
    Reading through the bracketology thread, it looks like it'll take an act of God for Lowell not to make the NCAA's. Only question now will be how far away will they be?
    My 1st run through USCHO's Pairwise Predictor with mostly favorites winning every game has Lowell 9th, which would put them in Worcester (with BC as the #1 overall).

Leave a comment:

• bottomdweller
    replied

Reading through the bracketology thread, it looks like it'll take an act of God for Lowell not to make the NCAA's. Only question now will be how far away will they be?

Leave a comment:

• goUMLgoBC
    replied

Was psyched to get myself and Mrs. GoUML to the first game we've been to since puppies night against NU. So sad that the team will not be going to Boston. Lowell had lots of possession tonight but PC clogged the neutral zone well and limited chances after taking the 1-0 lead. Carr played another good game. Students were loud and excited, especially in the 3rd.

I think (knocks on wood) the team is in a great position for the NCAAs even though it could mean a flight to Minnesota or Green Bay as opposed to an easy drive to Bridgeport for the team. Here's to anxiously waiting until the selection show next weekend.

Unreal to think that not making it to the Garden is disappointing when compared to preseason expectations (i.e., please, please, let them get to 8th and make the HE tourney).

Leave a comment:

• WrathOfAramark
    replied

World is ending 9 months early. NESN showed highlights from a Lowell game unforced.

Leave a comment:

• boblav1
    replied

The Takeaway: Kamrass, UML Force Game 3 with OT Win

Leave a comment:

• WrathOfAramark
    replied

Aye.

Leave a comment:

• Go-UML
    replied

Originally posted by WrathOfAramark View Post
    A large and disgusting omission seems to exist in this Boston.com article.

http://www.boston.com/sports/college...ment_capsules/
    Lemme guess...those your comments on there?

Leave a comment:

• WrathOfAramark
    replied

A large and disgusting omission seems to exist in this Boston.com article.

http://www.boston.com/sports/college...ment_capsules/

Leave a comment:

• leswp1
    replied

Originally posted by Patman View Post
    *huffs repeatedly into paper bag*

Oof
    You must spread...

oofdah! is right. Gumby was there again Great atmosphere! The crowd was amazing and the guys were pumped about it. The students were really getting into it. Love all the costumes and they are starting to cheer something more than UML and lets go Lowell. The band was absolutely incredible and the guys and gals on the camera crew did an amazing job. Having them roam around makes a huge difference.

Kudos to the culture they are creating around going to a game. It is way cool!

Leave a comment:

• Patman
    replied

*huffs repeatedly into paper bag*

Oof

Leave a comment:

• goUMLgoBC
    replied

That was a crazy game to hear on the radio. Great hustle by Pendenza and good for Kamrass on his first college goal.

Need to play much better on Sunday, but at least there will be a game to go to on Sunday. Hopefully will be able to make the trip down.

Leave a comment:

• HawksSk860
    replied

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    As Al Davis loved to say ... "Just win baby!"
    Didn't really work out for him for his last ten years, and now he's dead.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X