Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cornell & Colgate @ RPI & Union (2/3, 2/4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cornell & Colgate @ RPI & Union (2/3, 2/4)

Union lines are out... Stevens starting again. Changes from last night: scratch Reid, Ciampini, and Novak. Sub in Vasaturo, Sullivan, and Mingoia.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyvxp30aCf1qcayzi.jpg
    Last edited by rdf8585; 02-04-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      It should-but i took summer courses at Union every year back in the 60's simply because they were less expensive per credit hour than taking them at RPI. I ended up with 36 credits of my BS taken at Union and 92 taken at RPI. I guess that qualifies. And yes spent 4 years at Albany medical School which was part of Union University.
      Two of the four subject schools in this thread that feature(d) a "med" school are Union and Cornell. The two "ned" schools [see Demento post] were RPI and Cornell.

Comment

Originally posted by Osorojo View Post
        Two of the four subject schools in this thread that feature(d) a "med" school are Union and Cornell. The two "ned" schools [see Demento post] were RPI and Cornell.
        FWIW, Union was a Ned school also. (I did fix the post that DrD quoted, and that also crossed my mind.)
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Called the Box Office (out of curiosity mainly as i'm a Season Ticket holder) and the Freakout! is officially sold out
          RIT Tigers
          2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
          2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

2 sellouts in the CD tonight.
            LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
              When you say "little brother syndrome," you are talking about yourself, right?
              No, I'm talking about Union. The little brothers.

Seems like any time someone posts something positive about Union, you feel the need to jump in and comment on how we don't sell out or how our rink needs an upgrade. It's pretty funny, actually.
              Actually, I don't pay much mind to Union usually. I do notice your fixation on me, which is pretty disgusting.

I bring up the Cleary Cup because it happened last year.
              I can't wait to see you in your Cleary Cup Champions t-shirt!

I bring it up because it's an award that literally no other team cares about. But when you've got such a dearth of success as you do, I guess you have to celebrate the little things.

Enjoy your fleeting success while it lasts.

I apologize to other Union fans. Also I have already punched myself in the face for bringing this back up, but I just love UHM's feeble attempts.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I think that only Colgate fans will be interested, but RPI-TV's production of Saturday's game is now available on line http://www.rpitv.org/productions/440...lgate-freakout.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  I think that only Colgate fans will be interested, but RPI-TV's production of Saturday's game is now available on line http://www.rpitv.org/productions/440...lgate-freakout.
                  Ralph, you're forgetting masochistic RPI fans. And of course, UHM needs to get his rocks off, too.
                  Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    I can't wait to see you in your Cleary Cup Champions t-shirt!
                    Do they give out t-shirts for last place? How about for 2nd best in the capital district?

I apologize to other Union fans.
                    Save your breath. Don't apologize. There aren't any Union fans who like you.

I have already punched myself in the face
                    Do everyone a favor and keep doing that. Don't stop.
                    LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Working...
                    X