X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mookie1995
    replied
    Re: Boston College Season Thread: PART II

What is grandpie whining about at the end of each period?!?

Leave a comment:

• RENCEB
    replied

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
    Just call him coverboy:
    *******http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/6786/crosscover.gif********
    I tell you what, if his knees prevent him from having any kind of a pro career, he'd be excellent in a commentary role. I've seen him interviewed a couple of times, and he is very comfortable with a mic and a camera. Very well spoken and a great representative for his BC (just a wee bit better than Anthony Davis from Kentucky)

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    Yes you did. Expensive, but worth it.
    Expensive!?!? People are giving tickets away down here!!

Leave a comment:

• FiveHole12
    replied

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
    Didn't I provide those seats to you?
    Yes you did. Expensive, but worth it.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHole12
    replied

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    Already are.......see you there
    You have email.

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied
    Woot... Good for you!
    I'm in Section 211 (enter at the 211-212 door), Row C, 5th seat in from the aisle. I have an extra seat beside me if you want to join us. I'm in the corner BC shoots twice.

There's a 2nd floor balcony I hang out at between periods behind Section 214. I'll text you before the game and meet with you at the Festival area pre-game..

Are all your belongings gonna be on the front lawn when you get back home?
    Already are.......see you there

Leave a comment:

• theprofromdover
    replied
    Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
    I will come up and say hi to you Steve.

I'm right in front you in 110 below. 5 rows from the glass in my real throwback jersey!

Remember Denver and we sat in those seats! The Sioux fan throwing his jersey over the railing in disgust
    Didn't I provide those seats to you?

Leave a comment:

• FiveHole12
    replied

I'm right in front you in 110 below. 5 rows from the glass in my real throwback jersey!

Remember Denver and we sat in those seats! The Sioux fan throwing his jersey over the railing in disgust
    See you there Ray.
    How can I forget that UND game. Was telling some Minny fans about the 'jersey over the rail' the other night. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Eaglefan06
    replied

Just call him coverboy:
    *******http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/6786/crosscover.gif********

Leave a comment:

• BCeagle
    replied

Woot... Good for you!
    I'm in Section 211 (enter at the 211-212 door), Row C, 5th seat in from the aisle. I have an extra seat beside me if you want to join us. I'm in the corner BC shoots twice.

There's a 2nd floor balcony I hang out at between periods behind Section 214. I'll text you before the game and meet with you at the Festival area pre-game.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHole12
    replied

i'm headed down, where are your seats? I'll come over to say hello
    Woot... Good for you!

There's a 2nd floor balcony I hang out at between periods behind Section 214. I'll text you before the game and meet with you at the Festival area pre-game.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

I don't think ferris has the top end talent that MSU had in 2007, but they have proven to be a **** good defensive team. I believe they've given up only three goals in their three tourney wins.

While there are different players here now and york might not reference that game, I can guarantee he will deliver a message of take nothing for granted, don't change the approach, and leave it all out there.

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

I'm close to the glass in row E, got my ticket from a Gopher fan and sitting next to a Badger fan who I believe is a friend or brother of the ticket owner/seller. I'm be in a real retro jersey with the BC Eagle on the front. I've been wearing Dumoulin's number throughout the post season run. Hopefully, it bring's us one more game for luck. I almost met you at Conte when profromdover was meeting up with you by the trophy case one night but I was with a friend and never got a chance to meet you.

Last night, after the game I ended with Badger's Gopher friends in their bar across from BC's FF bar. We had some beers and interesting chat. Lots of Gopher fans in my end and very quiet when BC got the first goal and slowly took control of the game after BC withstood the Gopher attack time after time with Milner solidly keeping them at bay. That 4th goal put them in a hole they couldn't climb out of and already the fans were not in the game until they scored their lone goal before BC countered with the 5th goal.

Hoping we all fly home with a smile, I'll be flying home Sunday AM.
    i will come over before the game and if you're not there yet, ill try at the end of the first period

Leave a comment:

• BCeagle
    replied

I'm 117 i think ( went to tix exchange thing and waiting for confirmation) row G or F , I'll say hello to you too! what row?
    I'm close to the glass in row E, got my ticket from a Gopher fan and sitting next to a Badger fan who I believe is a friend or brother of the ticket owner/seller. I'm be in a real retro jersey with the BC Eagle on the front. I've been wearing Dumoulin's number throughout the post season run. Hopefully, it bring's us one more game for luck. I almost met you at Conte when profromdover was meeting up with you by the trophy case one night but I was with a friend and never got a chance to meet you.

Last night, after the game I ended with Badger's Gopher friends in their bar across from BC's FF bar. We had some beers and interesting chat. Lots of Gopher fans in my end and very quiet when BC got the first goal and slowly took control of the game after BC withstood the Gopher attack time after time with Milner solidly keeping them at bay. That 4th goal put them in a hole they couldn't climb out of and already the fans were not in the game until they scored their lone goal before BC countered with the 5th goal.

Hoping we all fly home with a smile, I'll be flying home Sunday AM.

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

Where are you guys sitting? I'm in section 110.
    I'm 117 i think ( went to tix exchange thing and waiting for confirmation) row G or F , I'll say hello to you too! what row?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X