X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season Thread: PART II

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    Actually it was a tie... it just felt like a loss.
    I wish you were right, honestly i do

http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/boxe...p?mmeruma1.f04

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
      Actually it was a tie... it just felt like a loss.
      Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
      I wish you were right, honestly i do

http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/boxe...p?mmeruma1.f04
      OK boys, you are clearly talking about two different things...looks like fivehole thought you were referring to the BC-MC tie at Conte recently.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        OK boys, you are clearly talking about two different things...looks like fivehole thought you were referring to the BC-MC tie at Conte recently.
        ahhh, ok

Comment

This is the kind of game that could be a tie into OT. BC's demolition of Northeastern notwithstanding, the Eagles do have a pension for 'playing down.' I'd love to see another 7-1 thrashing, and if we do I will say the corner has been turned.

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
          Big two points on the line tomorrow night. I haven't seen Vermont play this year, but if they are similar to Sneddon teams of the past and play the trap, this game will be great preparation for Monday. BU was so boring to watch Monday night playing that style and if Harvard had BC's offensive talent, that passive style would have came back to kill them. Harvard took it to BU 5x5 in the third, they just didn't have the offensive depth. Back to the game tomorrow, BC needs to get strong goaltending. I see weak BC goaltending and strong Vermont goaltending as the only way Vermont can steal the game. That said, I think BC will win by 2 or 3 goals. Remember, players on this team know what it takes to win championships and they know this is the time of year it gets done.
          Chris V
          Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Agreed, there is little breathing room in HE, these are 2 much needed points. Can't look past UVM

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
              yeah, except when we really needed them to win a home game they lose with 2 seconds left vs Mack last time out............ I hope Jerry has the boys ready for the ultimate trap game tomorrow night. We absolutely can not lose this game
              If you play the donut-hole, the fat one, you will be fine I think. Dont just killit, play the skillet, Mr. Billet !
              sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                You are correct. I didn't look to see what sterlippo was responding to and assumed he meant the BC/MC game. My bad.
                But now that I know what you meant sterlippo... no biggie. We'll just have to take care of our own business next weekend.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Millbury is such a donkey. Almeida didn't turn is back, the UVM kid left his feet and went full speed at Almeida's head. Clearly a major penalty.

Comment

Did Almeida get hurt or is he still playing?

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                      Did Almeida get hurt or is he still playing?
                      Still playing, does it matter?

Comment

Yeah it does matter, i don't want him knocked out with an injury, he's playing pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                          Yeah it does matter, i don't want him knocked out with an injury, he's playing pretty well.
                          Point was, it was a direct hit to his head, the UVM kid deserved what he got, whether hurt or not. Nice call on Whitney, huh? The refs should be embarassed with that make-up call.

Comment

Dude, I wasn't arguing about the penalty, I was merely inquiring if he was ok, sorry I asked....

Comment

Looking at the scoreboard across the rest of Hockey East, things pretty much broke BC's way. All the teams that BC probably hoped would lose, did.
                              Chris V
                              Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Just happy we can start focusing on the #1 team in the nation now.

Comment

Working...
                                X