• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season Thread: PART II

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    i'm headed down, where are your seats? I'll come over to say hello
    Woot... Good for you!
    I'm in Section 211 (enter at the 211-212 door), Row C, 5th seat in from the aisle. I have an extra seat beside me if you want to join us. I'm in the corner BC shoots twice.

There's a 2nd floor balcony I hang out at between periods behind Section 214. I'll text you before the game and meet with you at the Festival area pre-game.

Are all your belongings gonna be on the front lawn when you get back home?
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
      Woot... Good for you!
      I'm in Section 211 (enter at the 211-212 door), Row C, 5th seat in from the aisle. I have an extra seat beside me if you want to join us. I'm in the corner BC shoots twice.

There's a 2nd floor balcony I hang out at between periods behind Section 214. I'll text you before the game and meet with you at the Festival area pre-game.

I will come up and say hi to you Steve.

I'm right in front you in 110 below. 5 rows from the glass in my real throwback jersey!

Remember Denver and we sat in those seats! The Sioux fan throwing his jersey over the railing in disgust
      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Just call him coverboy:
        *****http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/6786/crosscover.gif******
        BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
        National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
        Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post

I'm right in front you in 110 below. 5 rows from the glass in my real throwback jersey!

Remember Denver and we sat in those seats! The Sioux fan throwing his jersey over the railing in disgust
          See you there Ray.
          How can I forget that UND game. Was telling some Minny fans about the 'jersey over the rail' the other night. LOL.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by BCeagle View Post

Didn't I provide those seats to you?
            Originally posted by mookie1995
            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
              Woot... Good for you!

There's a 2nd floor balcony I hang out at between periods behind Section 214. I'll text you before the game and meet with you at the Festival area pre-game..

Already are.......see you there

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                Already are.......see you there
                You have email.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                  Didn't I provide those seats to you?
                  Yes you did. Expensive, but worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                    Yes you did. Expensive, but worth it.
                    Expensive!?!? People are giving tickets away down here!!
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
                      Just call him coverboy:
                      *****http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/6786/crosscover.gif******
                      I tell you what, if his knees prevent him from having any kind of a pro career, he'd be excellent in a commentary role. I've seen him interviewed a couple of times, and he is very comfortable with a mic and a camera. Very well spoken and a great representative for his BC (just a wee bit better than Anthony Davis from Kentucky)
                      Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

What is grandpie whining about at the end of each period?!?
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                        X