This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season Thread: PART II

If only the football team was even mediocre! We're still plumetting down towards rock bottom.

Speaking of POS Italians... what are the odds Napoleon is smiling and shaking hands at the Frozen Four this week in between playing a few rounds of golf down in the Sunshine State? I'd say pretty good. Someone please ask him to show his sad puppy dog "I had to fire Jags" face... that's a real classic.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
      If only the football team was even mediocre! We're still plumetting down towards rock bottom.

Speaking of POS Italians... what are the odds Napoleon is smiling and shaking hands at the Frozen Four this week in between playing a few rounds of golf down in the Sunshine State? I'd say pretty good.
      Was debating this, I think he'll be there. It's a chance for him to work on his tan & play golf for free.

Comment

Single for Opening Day Yankees vs. Rays on Friday

I have one extra in section 119 row TT for Friday's home opener at the Trop. Price depends on demand. Will also consider a trade for a single all session ticket. Send me a PM through USCHO if interested. Come on Eagles fans I know you want to see the bombers on opening day! :-)
        Go Pioneers!

Comment

Speaking of POS Italians... what are the odds Napoleon is smiling and shaking hands at the Frozen Four this week in between playing a few rounds of golf down in the Sunshine State? I'd say pretty good. Someone please ask him to show his sad puppy dog "I had to fire Jags" face... that's a real classic.
          I'm not a GDF fan at all, but the treatment he gets from hockey fans confuses me. People complain that he's at the Elite 8 instead of Worcester, and then here you are cracking jokes about him coming to the Frozen Four.

Which is it? Do you want him near the hockey program or not?
          I assure you, ladies and gentlemen, no matter what the others promise to do... when it comes to the showdown, they won't be there

EAGLE HOCKEY

1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

“I want to be like them.” -Scott Sandelin

Comment

Originally posted by JMSF#1 View Post
            I'm not a GDF fan at all, but the treatment he gets from hockey fans confuses me. People complain that he's at the Elite 8 instead of Worcester, and then here you are cracking jokes about him coming to the Frozen Four.

not sure how it confuses you............I don't think anyone complained about him being at the E-8. Since BC was the host, we all knew he had to be there, i think i can speak for most all of us on that. Lemmie ask you this............should he have been in Conte when they raised the 2010 NC banner opening night last year? thought so..........................BUT! if that's the price we have to pay (him ignoring the hockey program) for him to keep his "midas touch" off it then so be it
            Last edited by sterlippo1; 04-02-2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

As far away as possible.
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

As far away as possible.
                lol

Comment

If I could give him a 1 way ticket to Mars I would

Comment

Arrived in Ft. Myers at 9:30 am today. Sunny and 80º. Staying with friends in Punta Gorda. Been sitting in the lanai and taking dips in the 87º pool all day. Will commute the 1-1/2 hours to Tampa for the games.

Who's idea was it to put the FF in Florida? What did I do to deserve this punishment?
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Elite 8 or hockey regionals...I'm glad this is the main problem we have to deal with regarding our athletic administrators.
                      1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                        Arrived in Ft. Myers at 9:30 am today. Sunny and 80º. Staying with friends in Punta Gorda. Been sitting in the lanai and taking dips in the 87º pool all day. Will commute the 1-1/2 hours to Tampa for the games.

Who's idea was it to put the FF in Florida? What did I do to deserve this punishment?
                        no more posts rubbing it in from you sir! have a great time and bring it home!!

Originally posted by TimP View Post
                        Elite 8 or hockey regionals...I'm glad this is the main problem we have to deal with regarding our athletic administrators.
                        it's one thing if the BBall team is in the tourney but really, who cares if we host basketball? now if we could host hockey some year and save ourselves another insane trip west as a #1 seed because a #4 hosts ,then it would be something

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                          it's one thing if the BBall team is in the tourney but really, who cares if we host basketball? now if we could host hockey some year and save ourselves another insane trip west as a #1 seed because a #4 hosts ,then it would be something
                          But again maybe Gene would realize we have a hockey program, not sure it's worth the upside...

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                            But again maybe Gene would realize we have a hockey program, not sure it's worth the upside...
                            on second thought, i think you're right

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                              no more posts rubbing it in from you sir! have a great time and bring it home!!
                              Tuesday, April 3rd, Punta Gorda, FL: 87º, sunny, light breeze. Absolutely gorgeous day.

The person who's bright idea it was to have the FF in Tampa should be shot! Much rather be in Detroit.

Sorry for this post, but misery loves company.
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

g'luck Eagles.. go Hockey East!
                                GO NU HOCKEY
                                Always bullish on the future.
                                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X