X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season Thread: PART II

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Ah, I understand. tDon has powers that the nation does not realize. We do not fall for BC's Jedi mind tricks......
    If only it were that easy.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Wish I could swing a trip to Tampa, but just not in the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamBC View Post
        Wish I could swing a trip to Tampa, but just not in the cards.
        Me too. Flights are $600+.

We are so flipping spoiled. I'm just taking a step back and thinking: 10 FF's in 15 years. That blows my mind.
        Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Congrats to Boston College on a trip to the Frozen Four (again). Special shout out to the seniors and juniors. BC has now won a school record 90 games the last three years (29, 30, 31). Surpassing the previous three year high of 89 games from the 1998-99 season to the 2000-01 season (27, 29, 33). Pretty impressive. Two more wins to go.

Comment

As soon as the juniors are able to clear the coat hanger special of 2009 (granted the amount of undocumented injuries on that team was absurd), they're really going to set some records.

That 2nd period was so impressive. UMD tried to up the physicality and intimidate us, BC comes back and pumps in a couple of goals. That period showed me a lot.

Comment

Also it's obvious with the results but what a defensive weekend. They are filtering so much wide, using their speed, blocking shots, it's great to watch.

2 more.

Comment

Outside DCU Center, when UMD seniors walked out to greet teammates and families, BC and UMD players and families broke into applause.....

I hope y'all are embarrassed at being perfect all the time
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Ah, I understand. tDon has powers that the nation does not realize. We do not fall for BC's Jedi mind tricks......
                  Did in 2008
                  I assure you, ladies and gentlemen, no matter what the others promise to do... when it comes to the showdown, they won't be there

EAGLE HOCKEY

1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

“I want to be like them.” -Scott Sandelin

Comment

Congrats to BC. That was one hell of a game tonight against an awesome team, and I think the semi-final matchup against Minny is going to be epic! Both teams are deep, fast, have great goaltending, and are overall playing great hockey right now. Go BC!!
                    Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
                    -dggoddard

Comment

Just got back from the DCU. What are great weekend for BC, 2 shutouts and onto the FF.

Congrats to AFA and UMD for a fine year and NE Tournament.

The Gophers will be tough but let's enjoy and savor this weekend and another accomplishment for this team. Kudos to the BC seniors and juniors.
                      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Outside DCU Center, when UMD seniors walked out to greet teammates and families, BC and UMD players and families broke into applause.....

I hope y'all are embarrassed at being perfect all the time
                        Were you there in a BU jersey mookie? Saw several walking around.

BTW: RT @nateewell: Tommy Cross thanks the media for covering college hockey; last time I heard that was Ryan Shannon in this same room in '05.

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post

We are so flipping spoiled. I'm just taking a step back and thinking: 10 FF's in 15 years. That blows my mind.
                          It's so tempting, I'll have to think about it. Good seeing you again and good luck with the family addition
                          NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Gooooo BC! HOCKEY EAST!

Comment

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
                              Playing around on Kayak, I can get $400 by arriving the day before and leaving the day after the championship.

Comment

I saw on the USCHO write up that Parker Milner was named the region's Most Outstanding Player-- deservingly so. Who else made the All-Regional Team? I have to think Patrick Wey, Chris Kreider and Johnny Gaudreau would all be good candidates.

Comment

Working...
                                X