• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season Thread: PART II

Congrats to the Eagles! Job well-done!

Comment

It's refreshing to hear that the HE Championship win was up to everyone's standards around these parts. Congrats to the Eagles!

Comment

Congratulations on the win. See you in Worcester

Comment

Congrats to the Eagles again. Any college hockley fan can appreciate the consistent superiority they have achieved over the last 15 years (wow), they are on Tiger Woods (pre 2008) like run right now and I dont see an end in sight. Jerry York and a ton of talent is a tough combo to beat. What a mismatch the BC program is against any other foe in the Hockey East, not on the same planet. They even pluck off an NU recruit and he becomes a major force,a pure talent.

Comment

Headline-writers at The Boston Globe, here's the assistance you need so you won't have to wrack your small brains! Choose one:
            1.) Boston College Soars over Air Force
            2.) Boston College Bombs Air Force
            3.) Air Force Grounded
            4.) Boston College Strafes Air Force
            5.) Boston College Napalms Air Force
            6.) Eagles Fly Higher than Falcons

I do the work so they don't have to.
            Chris V
            Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
              It's refreshing to hear that the HE Championship win was up to everyone's standards around these parts. Congrats to the Eagles!
              I thought they allowed too many SOG's! but i suppose i can live with it..............and thanks for your concern that our standards were met GO EAGLES!

Comment

That first period was the best 20 minutes this team has played in a loooonnngggg time.

Jesus were they buzzing, what 20 shots on net? If they could ever put that together for 60

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                  Thanks mookie!!
                  Hey, didn't mookie back in feb call your finish?? "congrats on your regular season run and title?"!!

Mookie knows!
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Hey, didn't mookie back in feb call your finish?? "congrats on your regular season run and title?"!!

Mookie knows all!
                    FYP

__

Another point on last night. The special teams were huge, most importantly the PK -active & aggressive.

Comment

Also York is f u c k i n g money in that rink. In the last 6 seasons: 20-3

Comment

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
                        Congrats to the BC Eagles! This program, no matter who comes and who goes, just seems to find a way to get it done. Plus they do it with a high class coach and high class players. Nice job!

(Side Note: I think you are a fanbase who knows better, unlike *ahem* Yale and a few others. But don't think for a SECOND that Air Force is a team to take lightly! )
                        BC has recently got their biggest two tests of the season at the end of the year by teams whose records on the year that were 13-18-5 and 14-20-4 this year.

They also lost in the first round after not being ready to play last year. There is no chance Jerry York allows this team to overlook Air Force.
                        BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                        National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                        Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                          Headline-writers at The Boston Globe, here's the assistance you need so you won't have to wrack your small brains! Choose one:
                          1.) Boston College Soars over Air Force
                          2.) Boston College Bombs Air Force
                          3.) Air Force Grounded
                          4.) Boston College Strafes Air Force
                          5.) Boston College Napalms Air Force
                          6.) Eagles Fly Higher than Falcons

I do the work so they don't have to.
                          Way to freaking jinx it buddy!
                          Originally posted by reBlur
                          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Wait... so that little midget greaseball was on the BC bench at the end of the game last night? What a gd jerk.
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Jerry York agreed. "I think this is the best game that we have played over the past several weeks."

More of this to come please!

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                                That first period was the best 20 minutes this team has played in a loooonnngggg time.

Jesus were they buzzing, what 20 shots on net? If they could ever put that together for 60
                                Probably impossible to keep up that pace for 60, but for the first 20 alone...stunned Maine. It was a severe haymaker. Maine settled into the game nicely after that I thought, but BC never truly let them back in the game and the back breaker goal at the end of the 2nd.

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                It's not refreshing to see dbag Kenny in typical form.

Comment

Working...
                                X