Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine - 2011-2012 Season Thread (cont) - Beating Back the Internuts ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a sweep!! Great game by the team, even better game by Sully. Nice to sweep Boston's back to back!!!! Hope Joe will be good to go next week, he left the game at 2 different times.
    Last edited by Sweeper; 01-28-2012, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Re: UMaine - 2011-2012 Season Thread (cont) - Beating Back the Internuts ?

Originally posted by Sweeper View Post
      It's a sweep!! Great game by the team, even better game by Sully. Nice to sweep Boston's back to back!!!!
      I think that we know who the HE POTW will be.

Comment

Wow.
        bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
        SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
        All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
        A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

oh. my. gawd. it actually feels fun to be a Maine hockey fan tonight. un-freakin-believable. lovin it! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
            I think that we know who the HE POTW will be.
            Tim? Lol

Comment

Ding dong the witch is dead

Jackie, puhleeze clean up ur mouth. Ur an embarassment to hawkey east. Time for you to retire.

We have a goalie, but I hate to even admit it for fear of jinxing

BU playerz are biggest divers I've ever seen
              Last edited by acs64; 01-28-2012, 09:21 PM.
              I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

CHN has Maine up to 8th in the pairwise. Hot D@nm!

Comment

well played guys..
                  see you in a couple weeks. chill a bit.
                  GO NU HOCKEY
                  Always bullish on the future.
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    Yes, I believe it does. The problem is I've watched 5 years of him sitting on his hands doing nothing or doing the same things over and over again. So is it a blind squirrel finding a nut or?
                    That blind squirrel found the nut again.

Comment

• Re: UMaine - 2011-2012 Season Thread (cont) - Beating Back the Internuts ?

Think about this rise........not even on the radar 1 month ago........now up to a #2 seed in the NCAA Tourney. Unbelievable.

Comment

Wow wow wow. Un freaking believable. Who'd a thunk! I'm at a loss for words.....and freaking sooo happy!!!

Comment

That's as well as I've seen Maine play against a good team in many years. Crafty with the puck, creative...the D was confident, did not turn the puck over. Never mind weathering the storm early, Maine came out an took it to 'em.

I'm sure BU isn't happy with Bunyon and Keenan, but I think they called stick work, some of it ticky tack, but they called it all and you have to adjust. BU didn't. Plus, Milan played great and saved their bacon.

I hated the way Maine played the third...too passive. They're not good enough in their own end to not forecheck. But some puck luck and BU jitters and it didn't cost them.

Manege has a motor. Wow. And the kids are skating hard and making good decisions,,..18, 29, 22 etc. This is unbelievable. After the Fri against Mack I had them dead. This is awesome.

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
                          43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
                          104-47-14 (.669) in that time
                          3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Could someone post HE Commissioner Bertagna's email address in reply to this post.

Parker clearly said to an on-ice official after the final goal tonight, on national TV mind you: ****** YOU (rhymes with TRUCK, filters here are very strong)

Sanctions need to be imposed by the league for low class action like that. Lose like a man.
                            Last edited by AMcoffee; 01-28-2012, 09:44 PM.
                            Maine coach Red Gendron said:
                            “We’re not satisfied unless we win, that’s the bottom line. There are no moral victories. If we were to play a season for just moral victories, why even bother playing?”

Comment

11 now with results elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by AMcoffee View Post
                                Could someone post HE Commissioner Bertagna's email address in reply to this post.

Parker clearly said to an on-ice official after the final goal tonight, on national TV mind you: ****** YOU (rhymes with TRUCK, filters here are very strong)

Sanctions need to be imposed by the league for low class action like that. Lose like a man.
                                Parker is insane........he's a mentally ill old man that should have retired after his last NC........instead he will choose to go out like Joe Pa and publicly whither on the vine.

Comment

Working...
                                X