Angry Jack Battles Timid Timmay..aka the 2009 Water Bottle Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Angry Jack Battles Timid Timmay..aka the 2009 Water Bottle Classic

hey, i followed the game- and even called the win . . . figured BU tired and also figured *** . . . but still, nice win and Darling has now officially won two games for this team.

Comment

We're on to something with these 1-game weekends.

How was the game?
      1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Advantage: Timid Tim
        I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

I told ya, TIMMAY!!! will have his revenge.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

BU has some talent but they just went thru the motions today. Millan is the most awkward looking goalie, does he always fight the puck like that?
            That tall freshman from Quebec(can't remember his name) is the real deal, plays with an attitude. Hopefully he's gone after this year . Gryba is a punk. BU will be fine once last year is out of their minds

Oh yeah, 4468 for a Maine BU game, pitiful
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Maine has now beat 3 teams that were in the top 20 in the Polls from last week, Maine should a least get some votes in this weeks polls.. I like the way that they played this week and I think that Tim out coached Jack...

Comment

Originally posted by Maine Hockey Fan View Post
                Maine has now beat 3 teams that were in the top 20 in the Polls from last week, Maine should a least get some votes in this weeks polls.. I like the way that they played this week and I think that Tim out coached Jack...
                I think BU hs shown they belong nowhere near the top 20 at this point
                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by Maine Hockey Fan View Post
                  Chit, Jackie threw the game. He has a vested interest in Timid Timmay's contract renewal.....
                  I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Working...
                  X