Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/6, 1/7)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dartmouth & Harvard @ RPI & Union (1/6, 1/7)

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    I was shocked by this as well. I would have thought he'd be in and Guy would be out.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      I was shocked by this as well. I would have thought he'd be in and Guy would be out.
      Me too unless he is injured. He didn't seem to me to be playing bad enough to be in the dog house.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Me too unless he is injured. He didn't seem to me to be playing bad enough to be in the dog house.
        I mentioned the exact same thing in the scores thread. Perhaps some illness? I would hope he is not seriously injured.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          I mentioned the exact same thing in the scores thread. Perhaps some illness? ...
          Perhaps Haggerty has been sharing... Illness was my first though - 'Tis the season!

Comment

The TV listing in my paper indicates that tonight's game telecast will start at 7:30. It will be preceded by a half-hour show called "Game On!"

Does anyone know what "Game On!" is like? Will it be focused on college hockey, or is it a show that tries to cover everything in the world of sports in a half-hour, including the NHL, NFL, NBA, bowl games, college basketball, and baseball trade rumors?

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
              The TV listing in my paper indicates that tonight's game telecast will start at 7:30. It will be preceded by a half-hour show called "Game On!"

Does anyone know what "Game On!" is like? Will it be focused on college hockey, or is it a show that tries to cover everything in the world of sports in a half-hour, including the NHL, NFL, NBA, bowl games, college basketball, and baseball trade rumors?
              Darren Rovell discusses the business of sports.
              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                Does anyone know what "Game On!" is like?
                Zap2it.com says that "Darren Rovell discusses the business of professional sports."

And then I found this article which doesn't indicate a whole lot of anything, but sure makes it seem like it's not going to be about college hockey: Business Insider article
                Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Lines are out for the other game being played tonight.
                  http://unionhockey.tumblr.com/post/1...art-vs-harvard

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                    Lines are out for the other game being played tonight.
                    http://unionhockey.tumblr.com/post/1...art-vs-harvard
                    man, I didn't realize how young Union is till I looked at this.
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Jooris must have made a big recovery. He was injured last weekend and Bennett told Schott mid-week that Jooris was "doubtful". But there he is, in there tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by rdf8585 View Post
                        Jooris must have made a big recovery. He was injured last weekend and Bennett told Schott mid-week that Jooris was "doubtful". But there he is, in there tonight.
                        Speaking of whom, I would really like to see him pick up the pace.

Comment

Working...
                        X